Shellac with luxury pedi/mani

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SistaBliss

Reaction score
Hello ladies

I have tried looking for answers for this but wanted to double check before I do a shellac with pedi next week.

From what I understand I do the shellac first then follow up with soak/mask/booties/massage etc. Have I got this right? Is it ok to do treatments like this and paraffin wax after doing the shellac? Please help as I'm not sure if I can incorporate my shellac treatments with luxury treatments. Thanks girls xxx

Yes you can!

It is advisable to apply shellac first and then proceed with the rest of the treatment.

However, I don't like doing that first.

I soak feet, I then do the cuticles and nails, then do hard skin removal, scrub, mask.

Then I apply nail fresh and scrubfresh plenty to dehydrate and cleanse the plate thoroughly. Apply Shellac.

Oil and massage.

I would do the paraffin wax after applying Shellac.

Never had any complaints since starting last may.

But remember to thoroughly scrubfresh!!!

Hope this helps :)

Nail designer with a twist;)

I sanitize , shape , cuticle care , scruftesh , shellac .
Then I put them to soak while I put away the prep tools , light, shellac ect . I then go to work on there feet with the luxury side of the treatment , the scrubs , booties , massage ect
I find this way really let's them enjoy the spa part of the treatment .
And for the ones who are new to shellac they always seem to get a kick out of the fact that none of the other parts of the treatment effect the shellac .

This is how I do my spa manicures to.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Www.lilmissbuffit.com

Thank you so much ladies, so helpful, really appreciate it! Can't wait to get started i'm so excited like a kid in a toy shop lol xxx

Thank you so much ladies, so helpful, really appreciate it! Can't wait to get started i'm so excited like a kid in a toy shop lol xxx

Enjoy x

Nail designer with a twist;)

Latest posts

Back