Shhh I am massaging!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josie*

Reaction score
Can anybody help, I work with two amazing girls who are tan enthusiasts.
The problem is the noise from the machine. The door is shut and I am on another floor but I can still hear it.
Does anybody know of a quiet machine!!! Alot to ask I know!
Thanks for any advice
Jo

also alot of the noisy is from the extractor, i dont think there is alot you can do :( x

Pretty sure the pro perfect machine (I think that's it's name) by Sienna x is ment to be quite x

I think if your on another floor and behind closed doors then a cd gently playing relaxing music would drown out the tiny bit of noise you can still hear.

I think if your on another floor and behind closed doors then a cd gently playing relaxing music would drown out the tiny bit of noise you can still hear.

I agree with this, there are plenty of salons that are on busy roads etc and are still busy with massage.

I know how you feel tho in the beginning I used to be paranoid about making sure there was absolutely no noise when massaging then when one day the phone rang and I usually put it on silent, I panicked but my client hadn't even noticed it as they were so relaxed.

Turn up the sound on your player a little if you can.

H xx

All the air compressors run fairly quiet but can cost almost and arm and leg to buy. Most clients won't even notice the noise, as the therapist you really notice it but the clients usually don't. Just have some music playing and it'll drown out the majority of the outside noise.

Thanks for the advice guys. It probably is more me that notices it. I think our machine is a little old too so might try the one suggested and my music up a bit x

Latest posts

Back