Shocking training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma84

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am looking for some advice.
I am rubbish when it comes to making complaints, I always apologise even when I am the one complaining.
Here is my problem I have had some training and paid quite a bit of money for it and it was awful.
Those of us on the course ended up training the trainer even though we had never carried out the treatment before.
I know I need to raise awareness if it with the company as how can we expect to keep standards high when there are companies around that just don't well train to be honest.
I have no idea how to raise my worries with the company as the lady who carried out the 'training' was nice enough as a person and I do not want her to lose her job or anything but standards just weren't being met.
Help!

I have recently made a complaint myself and had a refund within a week.

I kept to stating facts and all correspondence via email so I had a log.

Start there first.

If you would like to see my letter of complaint then PM me your email address
X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hello,
I have recently been through this with some nail training I undertook. The course was shocking and since then I have spent a fortune correctly mistakes of training etc.
I sent ah email of complaint, to which the company in question tried to turn it around to being down to me, but I returned this email with facts and advised I would not let the issue go. They have me a full refund of the course, although they still maintain they don't think they are at fault.
I can sent you my letters too if it helps. You have a right to get what you pay for and if you didn't receive it they should refund you. X

That would be great thank you I shall pm you my email address, thank you!

Kirk25 I can't send you a message as it states your inbox is full x

This is my hobby horse. When it comes to nails, the money is in the training, educators are the ones that earn. And I think nail tech's too often think that they can teach when they can't, and they become educators just to earn more money. I've been on training courses where they couldn't answer my questions !

I was so disappointed as I took the whole day off, raved to everyone about the treatment, really looked forward to the training and then felt totally ripped off and let down :(

Latest posts

Back