Short hair and hats, it's a no go, right?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicole333

Reaction score
Hair Geeks, I'm not too sure how far your training goes regarding this kind of thing but I would love to know your thoughts if there is hope for me!

I now have very short hair just like the picture, but mine is dark. I used to love wearing hats, but since having my hair cut this short they just don't look right. I really miss wearing them and am wondering if I just havn't found the right style that will suit a short cut like mine, rather than it looking strange with no hair poking out the sides or bottom.

I've searched the net for style info on things like this, but it just keeps coming up with advice for men.

Attachments

• brisa lite hair.jpg
    brisa lite hair.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 425
I think the straw trilby type hats would look good with that style, like they all wear at the festivals (see pics)

Think it's just a case of finding the right fit. I've just bought a hat for on the beach and ended up having to buy kids size 3-6years!! I must have a small head lol
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404564305.728277.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404564318.649516.jpg

Sadly Waffle they don't, they look awful when I try this style on. Maybe it's just me.

What about a fedora type hat or a porkpie one?

Pauline Black rocks short hair and hat look :)

Google pics of Pink, she always wears hats and has really short hair x

I couldn't really find any of Pink, but just did a search on Pinterest and it's proved it to me even more!

Just look at the difference hair makes in these pictures, it just doesn't look right with no hair showing out of the hat. I need to grow mine again.

Attachments

• fedora.jpg
    fedora.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 399
  • hat.jpg
    hat.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 220
  • fedora hair.jpg
    fedora hair.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 530
It's just you love, I've had very short hair most of my life and I wear hats all the time my best friend also has had short hair most of her life and she wears hats every she even looks cute in her hard hat. I would get complements all the time I how nice I look in my hat. Some people just look good in hats and some don't other can only wear a few styles of hat but in the end it's how you wear your hat not how the hat wears on you.

Latest posts

Back