Short manicure course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_B

Reaction score
Hi guys
Can anyone reccomend a good manicure course that is 1 or 2 days? And, would you reccomend these shorter courses? Unforunately my local college is no longer doing this and instead another college is about a hours drive away but during the day when I am at work! gah!
xx

Hi guys
Can anyone reccomend a good manicure course that is 1 or 2 days? And, would you reccomend these shorter courses? Unforunately my local college is no longer doing this and instead another college is about a hours drive away but during the day when I am at work! gah!
xx

\hi
ive no idea what your present qualifications are and i admit to not being in
college for much over a year doing nail treatments level 2 and about to go to level 3 nail techician but what i will say is stay away from quick courses..... they dont impress and they do not prepare you for what lies ahead if you really want to get into nails and all things nails..
there is a lot involved.... maybe you know that or maybe not...
what are you aiming to achieve, where do you want to be in say 2 yrs time.
I say this as someone who learned the hard way,little money little time.
all hurry hurry.. (i wasted so much money on a 3 day artificial nail course for a piece of paper that mean not a thing....)where you need to have time to learn practice to improve.
Nothing worth having is got in a hurry. in the end its best to start as far down as you need to and make those moves up the lader at a rate that impliments all you will be learning.those heady hights are there for you, just choose the right path;...you need a qualification then you can move to the next level and so on.
Really i am not the best person to be answering it.... but i happen to be here on a monday evening at this time so there you have it..
you can message me anytime... but if you dont want to i wish you good luck...
chata

they do a natural nail 1 day manicure course and a spa manicure and pedicure course which is also over 1 day it might be worth giving sweet squared a call sorry I don't have there number to hand but do a search and your sure to find it.
I'm so looking forward to doing the spa day been putting it off for ages while I fight my feet phobia. :eek::cry::eek:

they have a great reputation and are fantastic educators and will always be there for you when you need support

Give SweetSquared at call 0845 210 6060

Good luck on your future in nails :green:

Hi guys
xx

Hi and welcome

There are a few companys which offer manicure and pedicure course. I do know that both Young Nails - Throughout England and the UK and creative offer these.

Good luck

Hi guys
xx

Hi Miss B
I am also in Wiltshire and like you and my local college completely changed the way they are doing nails course for the new term as I was going to do what used to be the manicure and pedicure certificate.
So after a lot of thinking and investigation I have booked a Creative Foundation Plus course through Sweet Squared. The Plus is the pedicure and manicure side of it and you do this after your foundation course. It means that you learn extensions first but I think you can book it on its own as well.
As Angie said call Sweet Squared as they are very helpful :)
There is also a place in Bristol that offer day courses for manicure and pedicure PM me if you want the details :)

thanks for the help guys.
I have recieved info for Creative so will prob do their manicure course!
Tar muchly!
xx

hiya! yer Michelle porter do them in your local hole sales just go on the web site. xxxx:green:

If your near Glasgow I recommend the Caledonian therapy academy, I did my training with them. They have a 1 day manicure course with small classes so you get to pester the tutor with lots of questions :)

Good luck with whoever you go with.

Latest posts

Back