Should I offer a after care sheet for nails/manicure? Gelicure and Gelac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chillypops

Reaction score
Hi!
I didnt know whether to give a after care sheet to my customers that have had gelicure or gelac applied.
OR even after a manicure and that just have OPI on?

I do take through with my clients that have had it done for the first time but it just depends on if it sinks in or if they listen. I have a few of my clients fall asleep during treatments,especially if im doing a manicure

Any help would be grateful Thanks

Hi!
I didnt know whether to give a after care sheet to my customers that have had gelicure or gelac applied.
OR even after a manicure and that just have OPI on?

I do take through with my clients that have had it done for the first time but it just depends on if it sinks in or if they listen. I have a few of my clients fall asleep during treatments,especially if im doing a manicure

Any help would be grateful Thanks
Aftercare must be given in written form for every treatment you do. It also gets really boring for you to give aftercare verbally and you can easily forget things and rabbiting on too long is also boring for the client and they switch off PLUS I would think your insurance will demand it to be valid.

Latest posts

Back