Should I offer Bio Sculpture ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazapoppy

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I currently offer YN gel l&p and gelish, I am toying with training and offering bio sculpture as well but would I be doubling up on services with offering gelish along with structure gel or gelish over YN gel as well as bio??

Bio Sculpture is a good product but if your already offering as many products as you are, then I don't know if you would get the return as quickly as you would if you were offering one system.
Dont get me wrong it doesnt hurt to not have all your eggs in one basket. If you can afford to train with Bio Sculpture & equip yourself with a good load of gels then go for it. You may want to bide your time a little bit though whilst they upgrade all of their current UV gels to their new LED & UV compatible ones. A lot of there latest gels in the newer grey pots will now cure in 30 seconds (there black pots 2 minutes) making the service even faster... :Love:

Bio Sculpture is a good product but if your already offering as many products as you are, then I don't know if you would get the return as quickly as you would if you were offering one system.
Dont get me wrong it doesnt hurt to not have all your eggs in one basket. If you can afford to train with Bio Sculpture & equip yourself with a good load of gels then go for it. You may want to bide your time a little bit though whilst they upgrade all of their current UV gels to their new LED & UV compatible ones. A lot of there latest gels in the newer grey pots will now cure in 30 seconds (there black pots 2 minutes) making the service even faster... :Love:

Thanks sleeping beauty, yes that makes sense I have just invested in the led gelish lamp which is great, I have spent a lot on training and good quality products so in the meantime will stick with the products i have and improve on the services I offer, ( I only started nails just over a year ago).xx

Latest posts

Back