Should I quit my part time job to do nails full time?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_sabrina_

Reaction score
At the moment I'm mobile and can't do otherwise because I live in a quiet area where not much people seem to want nails and that makes it harder to work from home, along with the place being saturated with techs already...
Anyway, now I'm getting to the point where I can't fit in clients because of the hours of my part-time job...what do you think I should do?
I'm not so brave to just quit, because I need the money, but as in the future I surely want to do nails full time, do you think I should do this now?
thanks for any advice :)

_sabrina_ said:
I'm not so brave to just quit, because I need the money, but as in the future I surely want to do nails full time, do you think I should do this now?
you're the only one who can ultimately make that decision Shelley, it is a hard one to make so you need to be sure before you jump in with both feet.

make a list of the pro's and con's, you've already said there is a saturated market regarding techs on Malta, but how good are those other techs? will they more than likely go out of business or still be here in a couple of years time?

if your clientelle is starting to rise and you don't have enough hours in the day to fit them all in then maybe it is time for you to spread your wings and give it your all.
good luck with whatever you decide to do :hug: xxx

good luck with wateva u decied hun xx

ValencianNails said:
you're the only one who can ultimately make that decision Shelley, it is a hard one to make so you need to be sure before you jump in with both feet.

make a list of the pro's and con's, you've already said there is a saturated market regarding techs on Malta, but how good are those other techs? will they more than likely go out of business or still be here in a couple of years time?

if your clientelle is starting to rise and you don't have enough hours in the day to fit them all in then maybe it is time for you to spread your wings and give it your all.
good luck with whatever you decide to do :hug: xxx

Thanks for the advice...I'm giving it a bit more time, but for example next week and the week after i know i can't fit all my clients and it's doing my head in :/ hehe, I'm doing them on sundays too. The fact is i'm starting to hate my part time job the more i do nails and can't wait to leave. but as i explained, i'm a bit afraid to make this big step hehe. Well I'll see how it goes these 2 weeks :confused:

Latest posts

Back