Shoutbow???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lily

Reaction score
Hiya all,
I'm probably being bit thick at the moment and if this has been discussed SORRY, but where's the shoutbox gone??

I tend to look at the site early morning and inbetween clients so i sometimes dont read alot of the posts!!!

Cheers

Amanda

Shoutbow ???! sorry lily couldnt resist made me chuckle when reading the heading !

... and oh yes we miss it tooooooooooooooo whens it coming back Sam ?

kx

Lily said:
Hiya all,
I'm probably being bit thick at the moment and if this has been discussed SORRY, but where's the shoutbox gone??

I tend to look at the site early morning and inbetween clients so i sometimes dont read alot of the posts!!!

Cheers

Amanda

bah.... as soon as I can find where the hell it flobbed off to!
Really, it shouldnt take long to put it back up... I just have to find out what went screwy first ;)

and the chatroom box as well please sam that comes and goes when it feels like it

That only appears if someone is in the room ;)

You can always look at the bottom of the Forums home page as that 'shons chatting' box always stays :)

Karren said:
Shoutbow ???! sorry lily couldnt resist made me chuckle when reading the heading !

... and oh yes we miss it tooooooooooooooo whens it coming back Sam ?

kx
As you all prob know i am partly blonde............thats me for you!!!! LOL

can i change a heading so i dont look really thick LOL

Amanda (the stupid one)

Id happily be chuckled at for little things like this if i had the talent you have amanda !

OF COURSE YOU CAN CHANGE IT !!! PMSL

i think i must have had too much monomer fumes today !

Sorry !:hug:

kx

Lily said:
As you all prob know i am partly blonde............thats me for you!!!! LOL

can i change a heading so i dont look really thick LOL

Amanda (the stupid one)

Karren said:
Id happily be chuckled at for little things like this if i had the talent you have amanda !

OF COURSE YOU CAN CHANGE IT !!! PMSL

i think i must have had too much monomer fumes today !

Sorry !:hug:

kx
Hiya Karren

He He He He, i have just wet my pants....................how long have i been on this site?????? and i ddnt realise you could edit your thread title PMSL

I think i have had a go at drinking my monomer today as i have in the past (accidently) LOL

OMG i'm so embarrased at how thick i really am:o

SORRY FOLKS

Amanda

OMG...................................Helppppppppppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeee sam, urgently before i chuck myself in the river

I thought i could change the thred title but i can't

I dont wanna look stupid:cry:

Oh well, it may get peeps looking at the unusually titled thread

Amanda

Latest posts

Back