Show us your artistic Flair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sheilasnailz009.jpg

I have been playing with different flower styles, as I always seem to do the same style and it was getting on my nerves lol..
So after bending grafxgals ear...she helped me see different ways...and to keep my patience :lol:
The pictures are taken on my phone so might not be as clear as with a digital camera, but I thought I'd share anyway x
I am pleased with them, I will be totally honest though and say that imo nsi technail colours don't give the clarity I have seen from others such as nfu oh, (which I am hoping to get after christmas is out of the way)
Hopefully that will give me a better look.

05092008237.jpg

lighter.jpg

Way to go Ems.:hug:

I have been playing with different flower styles, as I always seem to do the same style and it was getting on my nerves lol..
So after bending grafxgals ear...she helped me see different ways...and to keep my patience :lol:
The pictures are taken on my phone so might not be as clear as with a digital camera, but I thought I'd share anyway x
I am pleased with them, I will be totally honest though and say that imo nsi technail colours don't give the clarity I have seen from others such as nfu oh, (which I am hoping to get after christmas is out of the way)
Hopefully that will give me a better look.

05092008237.jpg

lighter.jpg

These are absolutely gorgeous... you're a very talented lady :)

I've had such a hard time trying to master the skill of sculpting roses :irked: (usually make the ones where you roll the center of the rose between your fingers etc.), but now I'm finally feeling that I'm getting the hang of it! Made these on my brush case today :green:

picture.php

absoltely gorgeous!
I sort of do the leafy outer petals and and rosebud in the middle. This has such a great flow. I will have to try it!

i love this pink!! what is it? xxxx
I mainly use YN's glitter ....I really can't tell you what colors I used to get this...sorry!
Thanks for the compliment!

Christine.... You certainly have got the hang of the roses...they are beautiful:)

made this canopenerr for a friend of mine :green:

Latest posts

Back