Show us your artistic Flair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi tracey :) i used clear because her nailbeds are kind of dark and i thought a pink powder would look strange on them..

thanks vanish :)
I bet I'm not the only one thinking nail-model!!!
And love the nails you've done too, love the colours...

Here is my contribution....:cry: but i managed to use natural powder instead of clear powder to cap the designs. mixed up my jars when i took them home from work. Didn't had any clear so continued and tried to keep it as thin as possible

I know it doesn't look perfect but i thought what the heck...:irked:...I'm not going to be too veign to put a semi-mess up on here after working quite a while on it.

But oh boy can i tell you that i could :smack: myself lol...

tigersmall.jpg
Amazing who cares natural or clear it looks fabulous!!!!!!! well done you, I am ever so slightly jealous but in a good way

Airbrushed my day planner :o

picture.php

loving this Christine so many of us are multi talented lol you could have a side line in planner decoration :). Ps. I noticed that you and a few others have logo's and such your pics how did you do that it would be very handy to be able to copyright pics like this. :)

loving this Christine so many of us are multi talented lol you could have a side line in planner decoration :). Ps. I noticed that you and a few others have logo's and such your pics how did you do that it would be very handy to be able to copyright pics like this. :)

Thanks hun :hug:
Oh, and I watermark/copyright my pictures in Photoshop! :green:

my nails

my calendar

and my cheeeeese....

It would be nice if I could "see" your nails - they are covered up with your copyright info. From what I can see though, they are beautiful!

OMG! Those little mice are soooo cute. I love them, hehe. Soo cute.

It would be nice if I could "see" your nails - they are covered up with your copyright info. From what I can see though, they are beautiful!

Who's nails do you mean?

thats the spirit..
You are a star, it took for you to introduce something really nice and positive to turn things around, well done! Big hugs to you :hug::hug::hug:, I really hope everyone WILL learn from your positive ideas.

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone for all the inspiration you give me! Here is some of my work that has been inspired by other nail techs.
Happy Sunday

nailz67.jpg

nailz63-1.jpg

nailz26.jpg

fab nails girls,im loving all the fancy glittery stuff.its much better than the boring french manicure,lol.x

I love looking through all the Albums on here, im just an @home trainee but love experimenting with Nail Art, my only problem is trying to convince my camera to take photo's!! Just seems to flash back! Grrrrrrr :eek::!:

I love looking through all the Albums on here, im just an @home trainee but love experimenting with Nail Art, my only problem is trying to convince my camera to take photo's!! Just seems to flash back! Grrrrrrr :eek::!:

try turnig flash off and take photos under hte light of a lamp insted

All the nails are great and I love the sun flower ones.

oh i forgot...for future use could someone tell me how to put copyright writing on my pics?

thx:hug:

picture.php

this was something i did just playing around

i love them both.

WOW!!!!!!!

This thread is so impressive you are all sooooo talented!!!! I would love to think that may be one day i will be able to do something like you have all produced!

I love them all as they are all so different!! and lovely!!

Im so gob smacked with how tallented you all are... i wish i could produce something as wonderful as all your designs. You should all be so proud of you talent...:p

Latest posts

Back