Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 days left i think. Bloody hurry up lolmxx

How exciting, wishing you luck missy xx

I get an early scan on Tuesday, keeping everything crossed that this is a viable pregnancy. Saying that the nausea is quite severe, on and off all day so I assume that means the hormones are strong!! I feel like I'm on a boat lol x

I get an early scan on Tuesday, keeping everything crossed that this is a viable pregnancy. Saying that the nausea is quite severe, on and off all day so I assume that means the hormones are strong!! I feel like I'm on a boat lol x

Hope it all goes ok Tuesday for you x I feel for you with the sickness all mine have been severe and all the way upto delivery too! Only pregnancy I didn't suffer sickness with was my first that I lost. So hopefully a good sign fingers crossed for you

Ye sickness is a good sign, i was sick with this one up until 26 weeks, all day and all night!! I remember i spent most of the first 5 months crying lol. Anyway once that stopped i started to enjoy it lol x

Sickness is good :) I was horrendous with my daughter but when I had a miscarriage no sickness at all. Good luck to you, I know how nerve wracking it is.

Just over a week until I can test again :) keeping everything crossed x

Got my 12 wk scan Friday at 2.30 fingers crossed the trouble maker is cooking nicely x

5 loooong days to gooo............

Ye sickness is a good sign, i was sick with this one up until 26 weeks, all day and all night!! I remember i spent most of the first 5 months crying lol. Anyway once that stopped i started to enjoy it lol x

Lol missy I hated the sickness! I would go to the doctors and just cry! It's amazing when it stops!

Hopefully any day now for you. Are you trying any of the recommendations?

[QUOTE=bbeautiful
They are inducing because of 8 lbs? Isn't that a normal weight for a baby? 😔

Ive been trying everything for the past 2
Weeks!!!! Apart from curry as i dont like it. Going swimming today see if that can get anything moving lol x

12 wk bump! I look massive!! Lol x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409041887.026929.jpgopps forgot picture 😊

Is this 12 weeks ? If it is your quite big already !
I couldn't wait to get my bump when I was pregnant I'd be jealous of you if I was pregnant now lol ;) x

It is a 12 wk bump lol x

God ur massive already lol. This is my 39 week bump lol x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409065422.455643.jpg

I think there's more than 1 in there! 😁 xxx

There's only one in there lol, I had an early scan because of a bleed and it showed one x

Missy, if you don't mind me asking how small are you measuring? X

Latest posts

Back