Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations edenhair!! He really is beautiful. Hope you're both fit and well soon xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Aww bless him. I didn't get to have bounty pictures on the day Olivia was born. The lady who does them wasn't well and wasn't doing pictures that day.
But here is one of Olivia on the day she was born and my son on the day he was born... They look so alike...don't you think?

View attachment 55392

Wow you'd think they were the same baby...absolutely gorgeous!

He is absolutely gorgeous have been thinking about you glad you are all ok and you should be proud xx

View attachment 55405View attachment 55406
Geeks meet Maxim Roy Marsh 9lb 5oz our little chunky monkey came into the world by emergency C-Sec at 7:36am Thursday 6th Feb 2014 after a 2 day excruciating labour but he was worth every single pain and twinge. Hubby and I are over the moon he's beautiful beyond words 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Me n Max have been quite poorly with an infection he was in special care unit since Thursday evening we're both on iv drip AB's and waiting for blood cultures to come back but we are improving and Max is now back on the ward with me this evening.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

He's absolutely gorgeous congratulations!! Hope your both ok xxxx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

Aww he is so beautiful & so chubby & his cheeks I could just squish they are that cute!! Lol & what a lovely weight he was.

Sounds a bit like my experience with emergency section Hun, not nice at all is it? Id been in labour a long time too but Taylor got well & truely stuck, I had the ventouse & forceps & neither worked so that why I had emergency section, I'm 3 weeks in now & I promise it does get easier, it's so painful to begin with & you feel useless because you can't do a lot, but soon you'll forget you have even had a section (well physically you will, but I doubt you will forget mentally!)

He is here safe & sound & that's the main thing, Enjoy!! Xx

Yay! Congratulations Edenhair, he is soo cute. Lovely pics. Hope you are both fit and well soon.
Welcome to the world baby Max xx

Congratulations Edenhair. Hope you both get to go home soon! He is gorgeous x

Wow you'd think they were the same baby...absolutely gorgeous!

I know.... Scary huh.
I printed both them pictures out in black & white to go in a frame and my mum keeps asking which one is which lol!
X

I'm not sure how much she weighs now, got the HV coming next week so will know then.

Olivia has been struggling with wind/colic screaming for 6hrs some evenings! I've bought gripe water, infacol and just recently coilef. They don't seem to be helping.

I had to take her to the hospital yesterday, she had an appointment. She was tongue tied and it needed to be cut, the doctor said it was the second most severe tongue tied Caucasian baby he had ever seen. So anyway they snipped the skin on her tongue (didn't numb it!) and he said the reason she might have been getting more wind is because she couldn't latch on to the bottle properly leaving room for air to get in because she hasn't got a good seal around the bottle. Hopefully now that will stop and she won't take down as much air.
She is just getting used to her new tongue now and being able to move it freely! I'm hoping for a cry free night tonight :)
X

Aww poor little thing! I hope she's feeding more easily now. My little girl is tongue tied (as are my sister and my husband) but none of them have had "the snip" x

Aww poor little thing! I hope she's feeding more easily now. My little girl is tongue tied (as are my sister and my husband) but none of them have had "the snip" x

Yeah she is feeding much better now. Can't believe the difference!
Oh really? The doctor said to me it is hereditary but no one in either of our families are tongue tied, I thought tongue tie was just a saying for when you can't get your words out properly when speaking. Did it affect your little girls feeding? X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392210129.768304.jpg first baby scan x

Yeah she is feeding much better now. Can't believe the difference!
Oh really? The doctor said to me it is hereditary but no one in either of our families are tongue tied, I thought tongue tie was just a saying for when you can't get your words out properly when speaking. Did it affect your little girls feeding? X

Yes we had awful problems breastfeeding, she ended up losing weight and spent 2 nights in hospital poorly. They still didn't pick up on it! After 3 weeks we switched to bottles, she had mild colic but nothing major, then we noticed her tongue tie! Some children have problems with lisping, my friend's daughter did but my husband and sister don't x

Just gonna flood you all with more Max pics

We had our first night at home last night it was bliss after almost a week in hospital and being separated while he was in NICU ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392215051.524945.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392215075.276638.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392215100.358600.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392215120.341932.jpg

Congratulations it's nice having your first scan makes it more real seeing your baby on screen Xx

Ye defo feel like im pregnant now x

Just gonna flood you all with more Max pics

We had our first night at home last night it was bliss after almost a week in hospital and being separated while he was in NICU View attachment 55866View attachment 55867View attachment 55868View attachment 55869

Aw he's just gorgeous xxx hope you're both feeling better now xxxx my friend came over yday with her three week old little girl me and hubby had lots of cuddles and im even more excited for my Maxi's arrival :) Enjoy your beautiful boy lovey xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Eden how much milk Is max drinking & how often?

Same questions for the other mummy's too?

I cant seem to fill Taylor at the minute.
He is 4 weeks old on Monday & is now on 5oz roughly every 4 hours but recently & especially today for instance he has screamed for more each feed, all the definite hunger signs so I know its food he wants, I make him another couple of ounces & he drinks it like he has never been fed before. Lol

I know they have growth spurts & eat more during those but this has been going on too long for a growth spurt so maybe I just have a chunk? xx

Latest posts

Back