Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mummy's little batman all ready for bed x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394225699.208981.jpgx

He he he love this pic , i have similar pjs for my little man for when ever e decides to come out x
He was due yesterday and he stayed put :( xx

Good luck Hun not long now xx

Olivia is 10wks and rolled over for the first time today! I'm a proud mummy x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394490046.024335.jpg

Ladies not my bump, scan or baby but my baby nephew (I got permission to post first)
He was born at 33wks weighing 3lb 8oz and today his mummy went home on her own but shes back in tomorrow to spend a night or two with him then he will be home too. He is only 8days old and already weighs 3lb 14½oz.
Just thought I'd share our newest family baby 💞

Attachments

• 1394494801396.jpg
    1394494801396.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 206
Ladies not my bump, scan or baby but my baby nephew (I got permission to post first)
He was born at 33wks weighing 3lb 8oz and today his mummy went home on her own but shes back in tomorrow to spend a night or two with him then he will be home too. He is only 8days old and already weighs 3lb 14½oz.
Just thought I'd share our newest family baby ��

Vixx, that brought a little tear to my eye! I adore babies (unlike our friend Virtues!) I cannot wait until the day I become a grandparent! I will lift that little bundle, hold it tight and kiss it forever more and never let it go!!! I have just visited this thread tonight and haven't had a chance to look at all the other posts, but will do!

Vixx, that brought a little tear to my eye! I adore babies (unlike our friend Virtues!) I cannot wait until the day I become a grandparent! I will lift that little bundle, hold it tight and kiss it forever more and never let it go!!! I have just visited this thread tonight and haven't had a chance to look at all the other posts, but will do!

I'm hoping to meet him tomorrow :)
he's the 4th prem baby in our family and weighing around the same weight so for the ladies around this mark this is what size your little bundles may be :)

Aw what a lovely baby! Hope mum is well also. X

Aw what a lovely baby! Hope mum is well also. X

Thank you lush-lash, they are both doing well and home now at 10days old and weighing 3lb 14oz :)

Aw that's great news that they're home already!

My little nan has finally arrived
13 th march he was born at 3:58 am ,
They asked wen i would like to go home i said as soon as really ,
They said i could go home with my OH i i wanted x
I was home by 7 am x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394795893.784140.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394795914.914472.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394795938.286323.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394795970.423477.jpg

Congratulatina Delish, what a little cutie. Xx

Im waiting on my physio date, the hospital should have referred me when I went to see them but left it up to my midwife who I saw three weeks later :( I'll have had Maxi at this rate haha! Let me know how you get on and what you had to do honey.

Hopefully they'll be more than happy to ok it for you, you'll have the best night sleep ever!

I'm a manicurist but work from home so I can rest and book in clients whenever it suits me, so I'm very lucky. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hiya, I had my physio last weds. What a complete waste of time. She gave me crutches & a big tubigrip to go around my tummy. Half hour of my life I won't get back 😞 told me a few things I already knew and that was it. Complete waste.

Hope your ok & your physio is better than mine! X

HairBy Amanda

Hiya, I had my physio last weds. What a complete waste of time. She gave me crutches & a big tubigrip to go around my tummy. Half hour of my life I won't get back 😞 told me a few things I already knew and that was it. Complete waste.

Hope your ok & your physio is better than mine! X

HairBy Amanda

Oh no :( I get the feeling from posts ive read on other forums this is the norm which is not promising :( Ive still not had my appointment through and im due in just over 7 weeks. It's getting more uncomfortable but not as bad as some. I've a planned home birth and hoping I don't end up in hospital as im dreading the thought of delivering on my back in stirrups if I end up ventouse like my first!

How are the crutches are they helping? And the girdle thingamebob? Hopefully not much longer for you honey. Im so uncomfortable with the pregnancy in general as well as the PGP and desperate to meet bubs now that I just want it all to hurry the hell up.

Thinking of you, hope you get some relief soon lovely xxxx

Oh no :( I get the feeling from posts ive read on other forums this is the norm which is not promising :( Ive still not had my appointment through and im due in just over 7 weeks. It's getting more uncomfortable but not as bad as some. I've a planned home birth and hoping I don't end up in hospital as im dreading the thought of delivering on my back in stirrups if I end up ventouse like my first!

How are the crutches are they helping? And the girdle thingamebob? Hopefully not much longer for you honey. Im so uncomfortable with the pregnancy in general as well as the PGP and desperate to meet bubs now that I just want it all to hurry the hell up.

Thinking of you, hope you get some relief soon lovely xxxx

That's a joke, but then again they won't do anything so don't get your hopes up 😞
I had a support belt anyway that I bought when pregnant last time and it's done nothing, if anything it made my hips sore, they constantly burnt. And the tubigrips no different, just feels tight. But it's to go from your belly button to halfway down your thighs so unless wearli g a super long top you just look like a tit!
Crutches I can't use, I'm still working full time, so I won't even attempt to use them. She said to use them at night when going for a wee... I would break my neck! X

HairBy Amanda

Latest posts

Back