Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's gorgeous! :) xxx

Thank you :)

Hope maxim is well, are you slowly getting used to the night feeds all over again? x

We're getting used to them for the first time lol
Sammy was going through really early on, Maxi on the other hand is a true night owl- getting his own back on Mummy I feel. Hubby and I can just about form a coherent sentence with sleep deprivation, we just talk in buzz words and lots of hand gestures ;) xxx

I'm back there on Tuesday morning. Had a clairvoyant reading this morning, well it was loads of cards and I kept picking out healing, love and all positive cards (she knew nothing about me or Mia's condition) said that I need to stop worrying so much and she can see me (tea leaves reading) holding my baby in the near future. So that's given me a lot more hope :)
She's very active! I'm 33+1 now and she's constantly hitting my cervix so I'm feeling pretty uncomfortable but I'm staying focused on what my midwife says....an active baby is a happy baby. She seems pretty content with making mummy as uncomfortable and in pain as possible! :) xxx

Pika that's great news. Ouch that cervix kicking smarts a bit doesnt it. Not long now lovey and bubs will be snuggled up with you. xxx

Sorry more pics but bit of a proud mummy moment Max is 13 weeks and can hold his bottle not for too long but still I'm amazed how clever my little dude is
View attachment 64518View attachment 64519View attachment 64520

Aw he is a beaut! How strong is he! Bless his heart :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm back there on Tuesday morning. Had a clairvoyant reading this morning, well it was loads of cards and I kept picking out healing, love and all positive cards (she knew nothing about me or Mia's condition) said that I need to stop worrying so much and she can see me (tea leaves reading) holding my baby in the near future. So that's given me a lot more hope :)
She's very active! I'm 33+1 now and she's constantly hitting my cervix so I'm feeling pretty uncomfortable but I'm staying focused on what my midwife says....an active baby is a happy baby. She seems pretty content with making mummy as uncomfortable and in pain as possible! :) xxx

Been following your posts and think your amazing and really positive !
Won't be long and you will have your gorgeous girl and you have chosen the one of the best names out there ! ( I have a Mia :) ) xxxx

Peeping at mummy round the cushion 😍 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399582266.331199.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399582280.923421.jpg and after bath time
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399582329.081149.jpg
The strength of love a mother feels for their child is mind blowing being a mummy really is the best job ever! Xx

Off to my consultant this morning, appointment at half 10. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies! Xxx

Off to my consultant this morning, appointment at half 10. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies! Xxx

Got mine crossed ;) Hope all goes well Xxx

Fingers and toes all crossed for you pika x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything crossed Pika. Will be thinking of you xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Best wishes I think you'll be fine your both strong xx

Good luck pika. xxx

Good luck! Xx

Well my little chunk is now 4lbs9, they reckon she's going to be between 7-8lbs if I get to 39 weeks! I'm only tiny, god knows how she's coming out lol. My fluid levels have gone up from 11 to 25 in 2 weeks so gotta go back next Friday and possibly have some drained off if it's much higher xxx

Pika they never really discussed draining mine, they just said if waters go over 35cm they would talk of decreasing it.

my highest in the 10 weeks I had it was 29cm,

when your waters break they break for ages... Lol.

Mine were breaking for about 20 hours there was that much water it just kept coming out the whole labour.

Do you feel Mia move strongly? because I always knew when my water had gone up as I would feel him but not very strong, then I knew it had gone down again because his movements would feel much stronger. x

They haven't told me a figure that would mean they would drain it, I'm hoping that now I'm 34 weeks they will just leave it. Yeah I can really feel her kicks and punches, she's brutal! On the scan it showed that in one area she is touching the sides of my uterus on both sides so the measurements they are taking are from the deepest pockets xxx

Did you feel a lot more pressure and more uncomfortable having increased fluid? Xxx

Pika they never really discussed draining mine, they just said if waters go over 35cm they would talk of decreasing it.

my highest in the 10 weeks I had it was 29cm,

when your waters break they break for ages... Lol.

Mine were breaking for about 20 hours there was that much water it just kept coming out the whole labour.

Do you feel Mia move strongly? because I always knew when my water had gone up as I would feel him but not very strong, then I knew it had gone down again because his movements would feel much stronger. x

That is because your body keeps producing it lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

That is because your body keeps producing it lol

Honestly you do not have a finite amount of amniotic fluid, the amniotic fluid is mainly urine (babies)and produced by tge mum and will continue to be produced right till birth. I got a huge gush with every contraction even though they had already gone with a massive pop 8 hours previously.

They told me that normally a baby would swallow and pee in sync to keep the fluid at a balanced level but due to Mia's condition she doesn't swallow as much as she pees so that's why mine will keep increasing. They said the reason they want to drain it is because it can cause prem labour which ain't good again due to her condition. But, reading up about it....having the drainage process can also send me into prem labour so I'm a bit confuddled :-/ xxx

Nearly me - I know what your saying about your body producing more fluid when they break, but with my polyhydramnios as described by the dr at one of my last growth scans I had approx 4 times the normal amount of amniotic fluid than a normal pregnant woman would of had, so when my waters broke there was a lot of it. x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back