Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pika in answer to your question, yes I felt very heavy & got quite breathless at times, I felt like I was carrying about 50 bricks inside of my stomach lol. x

They told me that normally a baby would swallow and pee in sync to keep the fluid at a balanced level but due to Mia's condition she doesn't swallow as much as she pees so that's why mine will keep increasing. They said the reason they want to drain it is because it can cause prem labour which ain't good again due to her condition. But, reading up about it....having the drainage process can also send me into prem labour so I'm a bit confuddled :-/ xxx

My consultant told me this ... the reason for prem labour with polyhydramnios is because the weight of everything inside & the increased weight of the fluid kind of tricks your body into thinking it is at term already..

Taylor did come a week early so not premature or anything like I thought he was going to, every twinge from about 34 weeks I thought was it lol.

research says polyhydramnios baby's can come from usually about 34 weeks onwards doesn't mean to say Mia will come that early though, Taylor never. xx

Oh Lordy, I'm 34 weeks today lol (stay put a little while longer little madam!!) omg that's how I feel, everything feels so flaming heavy and uncomfortable. And heartburn....wtf is the deal with that?!?! If I lie on my back I can't breathe lol xxx

Oh Lordy, I'm 34 weeks today lol (stay put a little while longer little madam!!) omg that's how I feel, everything feels so flaming heavy and uncomfortable. And heartburn....wtf is the deal with that?!?! If I lie on my back I can't breathe lol xxx

Pika lol I slept sat up for the last 6 weeks, no joke if I laid flat acid would shoot up my throat into my mouth, I woke up choking one night on acid it was horrid !!

glass of milk every night before bed & 2 rennies & sleeping sat up was the only thing that helped, I have never once had heartburn since Taylor was born it stopped the day he arrived. xx

I'm sooo looking forward to not having that anymore! Rennies are now my best friend :)
I've started a thread in chit chat for those who want to follow our progress, and free up this thread for what it was initially for :) xxx

They say heartburn is a sign of lots of hair Xx

Yup I've heard that. I'm convinced she's going to come out resembling a gorilla! Xxx

Pika check with your midwife first, but gaviscon is your friend for heart burn. That and milk like Lush Lash said. I had awful heart burn, the acid would come up and would literally burn my ears internally. Awful feeling isn't it.

They say hair causes it, but I think it's a myth, however Max is one hairy baby, he came out with a full head of hair. He even came out with hairy arms, legs, ears and back haha which is dropping off.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have we got any Mummy's due shortly? How is everyone's bonny babies doing?

Maxim is 2 weeks old exactly today. Over the last two weeks he's gone from 7lb 1 oz- 7lb- 7lb 4oz - 7lb 8.5oz! The wee heifer.

I gave his nails a little file the other day, they grow like the clappers. He just laid there thoroughly chilled.

He's an absolute honey and feel like he's been with us forever.

Attachments

• 1400344055549.jpg
    1400344055549.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 1400344073910.jpg
    1400344073910.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 131
  • 1400344199312.jpg
    1400344199312.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 139
Have we got any Mummy's due shortly? How is everyone's bonny babies doing?

Maxim is 2 weeks old exactly today. Over the last two weeks he's gone from 7lb 1 oz- 7lb- 7lb 4oz - 7lb 8.5oz! The wee heifer.

I gave his nails a little file the other day, they grow like the clappers. He just laid there thoroughly chilled.

He's an absolute honey and feel like he's been with us forever.

Hello! Just messaged you to see how u & maxim were doing but your inbox is full! Aww he's gorgeous! How are u? Xxx

HairBy Amanda

Glad max is well happy feet,

Taylors been out down the beach today enjoying the sun with his little sunglasses on bless him lol.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400353973.306357.jpg x

Hello! Just messaged you to see how u & maxim were doing but your inbox is full! Aww he's gorgeous! How are u? Xxx

HairBy Amanda

Sorry lovey, I shall go empty it in a bit :)
Ah thanks hun. How are you doing? I feel really good thank you. Even booked a couple of nail clients in lol. I hope you've slowed down a bit and you're resting missus! I'm on the night feeds as of tonight as Mr H is back to work tomorrow. My mum is down tomorrow night for a week so that will be lovely. Max is just fabulous and loves a cuddle. I had a mum/son morning/lunch with Sam today which was brilliant- we went to a lovely ice cream parlour, went to the gallery and made felt then sat in the sunshine eating fish and chips just me and him.
Hope you and little one are well. How's your SPD, I'm (touch wood) finally over that now, not as achey so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that's all over with- no cartwheels just yet mind ;) Big x

Glad max is well happy feet,

Taylors been out down the beach today enjoying the sun with his little sunglasses on bless him lol.

View attachment 65269 x

Oh love him! What a cool little dude, he looks gorg! Bet he loved the beach too. xxx

Sorry lovey, I shall go empty it in a bit :)
Ah thanks hun. How are you doing? I feel really good thank you. Even booked a couple of nail clients in lol. I hope you've slowed down a bit and you're resting missus! I'm on the night feeds as of tonight as Mr H is back to work tomorrow. My mum is down tomorrow night for a week so that will be lovely. Max is just fabulous and loves a cuddle. I had a mum/son morning/lunch with Sam today which was brilliant- we went to a lovely ice cream parlour, went to the gallery and made felt then sat in the sunshine eating fish and chips just me and him.
Hope you and little one are well. How's your SPD, I'm (touch wood) finally over that now, not as achey so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that's all over with- no cartwheels just yet mind ;) Big x

Aww good glad your well! When are you planning on going back to work? I did quite a few customers last week 😞 I'm starting back beginning June👎
How has it been without your hubby? Is your mum looking after you?! Aww does Sam love maxim? My youngest adores Lainey, he just malls her constantly tho & she hates it!
I don't know about spd, my hips have been horrendous these past few weeks, but every joint in my body has been killing me, god knows why but been in agony. Xxx

HairBy Amanda

He's adorable Happyfeet Sam's a little looker too!

who's going to be the next geek on this feed to drop? Dying to meet the next baba!! Xxx

Max had his first experience of the back garden this weekend he loved it ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400506649.094012.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400506662.032414.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400506674.297457.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400506688.516583.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400506713.793674.jpg

My due date is 11th June. So 3wks on wed - first baby so from what I keep getting told it might still be 5 wks to go.
Fingers crossed I won't go over my due date but as every Pregnancy is different whatever happens happens. xx
So excited, last week has flown in so hopefully the next few will too. Xx

Eek!! Am I pregnant with my second?? About 1.5-2 weeks ago I was experiencing what felt like fairly heavy period pains. After 2-3 days it stopped and now....still no period!
I occasionally feel slight period like pains which I remember having with my first daughter when I was 2-3 weeks with her; they told me it was implantation pains.
I did a test on Friday which was negative but I still have nothing, just occasional niggly pains?
I don't have regular periods, they can be anything from 28 days to 31 days but can't remember when my last one was? How long should I wait before I test again? xxx

Not been on for a while but im 26 weeks now! Want it to hurry up! Lol

Latest posts

Back