Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted when I was only 4 weeks! Now im 11+4 and had my scan! Feeling real :D I have the worst nausea and vomiting though :'(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1415214314316.jpg
    1415214314316.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 215
I posted when I was only 4 weeks! Now im 11+4 and had my scan! Feeling real :D I have the worst nausea and vomiting though :'(

Going quick already seems like you first posted this yesterday lol !
The nausea and vomiting should and I hope it gets better :(
From 12+ weeks you should feel ok Xxxx

Going quick already seems like you first posted this yesterday lol !
The nausea and vomiting should and I hope it gets better :(
From 12+ weeks you should feel ok Xxxx

I know! Going quick :D hope the rest goes as quick lol.

Im on 2 types of medication for my sickness. Been off work for weeks. Ive even had a night in hospital. Not very well at all :( it is abit better already. So hopefully only another few weeks I wont feel it anymore. My next scan is 5th Jan!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415296621.427115.jpg23wks tomorrow look like in having a Zeppelin x

Pink glitter will you find out the baby's gender on the 5th ????x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415629185.354560.jpg

Baby Holly arrived on Saturday, weighing 8lb 11ozs!

Head over heels 😍

Ahhh I have my first scan tomorrow. I'll be 6weeks 1 day so I'm not holding out to actually see anything!! So nervous! Has anyone had an early scan and seen something this early??
With my daughter I was scanned abdominal at 6 weeks and all we saw was an empty sac!! Not sure why they want to scan me this early, hoping it won't cause more worry. On a plus side (I suppose) I'm throwing everything up, so atleast I must have a lot of hormones in me xx

Good luck honey, keep us posted won't you xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

View attachment 78605

Baby Holly arrived on Saturday, weighing 8lb 11ozs!

Head over heels 😍

Gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Welshie good luck with your scan, I've had an early scan this time at 7 weeks and saw heartbeat :)

Oh my god! Seen the baby's heartbeat girls!!! It was sooo tiny we could barely see anything but it was there!! Apparently I'm 5 and a half weeks now. Another scan in two weeks time. Keeping everything crossed this bean sticks :) xxx

Oh my god! Seen the baby's heartbeat girls!!! It was sooo tiny we could barely see anything but it was there!! Apparently I'm 5 and a half weeks now. Another scan in two weeks time. Keeping everything crossed this bean sticks :) xxx

Congrats Welshie xxxx

Aw Welshie I've been waiting for this post! Fabulous news xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

So happy for you welshie xxxx

Phew ! So glad to hear that welshie
Relax for another couple of weeks only 8 months to go Xxx

Thanks all :) not out of the woods yet but I'm not going to worry myself now :) xxx

26 wks Friday and now on insulin once a day and using it as correctional, so there goes my water birth 😔 but me and little man are good so shouldn't complain xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416826197.679669.jpg

Latest posts

Back