Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
😍 edited

Last edited:
I can finally join this thread 😍

I've only just found out and am about 4/5 weeks. I've made a doctors appointment for Saturday and they only had a male doctor available.

Now I don't mind, but am a bit nervous so can anyone tell me what to expect at a first doctors visit?

I'm in Australia, but that won't make much difference to apps I doubt.

Eekkk exciting!

Congratulations 😍

The first visit to the doctors here (Ireland) is just a confirmation visit. So the doctor will confirm what you already know with another test and run through folic acid and no alcohol or smoking etc. they generally get in touch with the hospital you want to attend and the hospital contact you for your details and with a date for your first scan (about 12 weeks) xxx

Just wanted to add my own little bit of news 💋💋💋 Luke is one on the 23rd of June 2015 and this little bug is due the 21st so possible salon geek Irish twins 🙈💋💋💋 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417080137.531776.jpg

My little sprog, 12 weeks on top, 9 weeks underneath. Huge relief after 3 misscarriages! About 14 weeks now :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1417107514808.jpg
    1417107514808.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 163
My little sprog, 12 weeks on top, 9 weeks underneath. Huge relief after 3 misscarriages! About 14 weeks now :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Congratulations, I had 2 misscarriages before I had my little boy, try to relax and not stress too much your baby will be here before you know it xxx

Congratulations to everyone who has had a newborns or is expecting. Children are such a blessing & it's lovely everyone is sharing their experiences.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417123643.714364.jpg

I only took one photo of my bump & it was the day I went into labour. Looking back I wish I took more now. My beautiful baby Athena is now just gone three weeks, she wasn't planned but I can honestly say she is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417123844.047049.jpg

Congratulations Athena is stunning, and a beautiful name too xxx

Congratulations to all the mummy's to be!! I had 2 miscarriages before this little angel decided to stay. I'm now 21 weeks and we found out its a baby boy. So that makes 2 girls and now a little boy!

I've just started telling clients and had a great reaction so far but I have an oxygen tank just incase any of then pass out as I'm expecting at least one lady to say 'omg who will do my nails/lashes/brows?' Lol xx

This is my 7week 6 day little blob with a heartbeat :D
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417179203.646937.jpg

9 week scan; ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417281545.043369.jpg

12 week scan;
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417281589.059086.jpg

exciting !!!! 😊👶

It's amazing how quick they grow isn't it :D xx

I know! I couldn't believe the difference in only 3 weeks! having another at 16 weeks to find out the sex. :)

Congrats everybody! Keep reading this thread not knowing when to join in really but here goes- I'm also pregnant! I just had my 12 weeks Scan yesterday and I'm also due on 21st June (like someone else who posted earlier)!

Congratulations hazel eyes!!! Xxx

Congrats! I highly recommend cossham hospital for giving birth, if you get a chance book a visit/tour and have a look. I had an amazing birthing experience there and the midwives really helped me feel relaxed and at home. X

I have chose cossham for birth, although people keep putting me off just incase I need epidural. (hoping I won't) which they don't do. such a hard choice but I have been told it is a lovely relaxing place. so deciding whether cossham or southmead! did you have water birth or? I will defo book a visit soon. thank you for your reply :) X

I've PM'd you Michelle.

Just thought I'd share this photo with you all.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418478342.378330.jpg

Merry Christmas Geeks! Xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418659844.277304.jpg28 wk sizing scan, he has our family top lip lol x

Latest posts

Back