Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found out am 5 weeks pregnant feeling a little scared 😳😊

Aww congrats welshie. Did u have a feeling it was a boy? I'm not gonna find I don't think :/ u watch, il be back here like I'm having a...!! Haha. And congrats too. 5 weeks. Ooo it is scary isn't it lol xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Aww congrats welshie. Did u have a feeling it was a boy? I'm not gonna find I don't think :/ u watch, il be back here like I'm having a...!! Haha. And congrats too. 5 weeks. Ooo it is scary isn't it lol xx

Yes already have one year old with a salon to run so scared feeling so dizzy at moment too 😣 xx

Bless ya. It will all work out fine. Doesn't help not feeling too good either. Was you planning on having them close together? It will be quite nice that they will be close in age xx

I Did want them close in age yes but sh**ing myself now it's actually happened lol 😬

Thank you! Yeah everyone was guessing boy & I feel quite a bit different to what I did when I was carrying my daughter so I had a feeling. That's good of you have a surprise :) I just couldn't wait I'm too impatient haha!

Congratulations pinknsparkly!! How are you feeling?xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425700213.096308.jpg a few hours old
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425700247.111486.jpg 24 hours old with his big sister (my family complete!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425700257.530834.jpg 11 days old

Introducing Harry James Callachan
Born sunday 22nd feb
At 9.03am
8lb 4oz
Labour was 40+ hrs induction and got a womb/water infection so only just on day 13 feeling human lol xxx

Congratulations Kels25! He's adorable and what a lovely name he has xx

Congratulations he is adorable. Hope your recovery is quick x

Congratulations kels25 he's gorgeous!!

I'm 35 weeks and last week was my first week working part time. Part of me is glad as I'm exhausted and part of me is nervous as the salon was quiet last week and it makes me think 'omg will my little salon survive'

Congratulations what a stunner xxxx

Congrats! I'm a couple of days behind you! Don't have my scan till 17 weeks. Going to be torture waiting for that!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Your scan must be coming up soon ! :)

I can finally post a scan pic on here! 8 weeks 2 days x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 90
Awww did u have a private scan done then? Xx

Love looking at all these... been ages since i posted, heres my 37week bump! Booked for a c-section in 10 days as baby is breech, my first was a natural birth so feeling nervous about the section!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1431604308301.jpg
    1431604308301.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 81
After 4 years of trying and 2 rounds of IVF I can now finally post my scan...I had it on Monday at 12 wks! I am due Nov 30th
image.jpg

Congrats! Lovely news after trying for so long! X
Thanks baby chops....I did follow your storey too and although I didn't comment I did feel really happy for you when you got your positive!!! It's quite a surreal feeling isn't it when it's been a long journey!! There was nothing wrong with me or my husband so it was even more frustrating ,

Congrats to you too! Ps when are you due?x

Thanks baby chops....I did follow your storey too and although I didn't comment I did feel really happy for you when you got your positive!!! It's quite a surreal feeling isn't it when it's been a long journey!! There was nothing wrong with me or my husband so it was even more frustrating ,

Congrats to you too! Ps when are you due?x

Although iv already had a scan I still can't believe I'm pregnant! I know it didn't take as long as it did for you and I didn't have to have ivf in the end, it felt like such a long journey! It's very frustrating! I'm due 8th December x

Latest posts

Back