Show us your Cuccio Veneer!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lifes a peach. Vegas vixen and bean there done that

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413198053.858303.jpg forgot to add the photo!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413198087.139325.jpg

So so Sofia

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413198203.576392.jpg
Breakfast in nyc

Ja Va Voom .. mind the chubby hands:D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oops forgot to upload

Attachments

• 1413375756347.jpg
    1413375756347.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 223
OH MY! I'm getting a huge crush on this system. Very tempted to try. I use asp signature and get on well with it but the colour range is not vast enough for my liking. :)

OH MY! I'm getting a huge crush on this system. Very tempted to try. I use asp signature and get on well with it but the colour range is not vast enough for my liking. :)

Me too thinking about investing in this colours are stunning

Check your colours if you do do that so you don't double up as signature is the same as Cuccio x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

You can mix colours and create your own;)

I haven't tried mixing colours yet. Any suggestions? x

Oh I did! Lol. I put Vegas Vixen over 2am in Hollywood but that's my only experiment so far...ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413409453.254560.jpg

This is Bean There, Done that!, with Pueen Stamping Plate 65 over the top. Very much more gold and sparkly in the flesh!
QQMUHmD.jpg

This is Bean There, Done that!, with Pueen Stamping Plate 65 over the top. Very much more gold and sparkly in the flesh!
QQMUHmD.jpg

That's gorgeous! The colour online looks more silver

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413459127.968735.jpg

Vegas Vixen!!

Totally Tokyo & 2am in Hollywood with a little striping tape
Excuse my nails they need to grow more ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413475181.738284.jpg

How is you gets the striping tape to stay in place? Mine won't stick to the cured layer and keeps slipping off it

I am absolutely loving the look of all Cuccio products so far. How easy is the veneer to get off compared to Shellac?

I removed it for the first time today (I normally use Shellac).

It's undoubtedly harder to remove than Shellac, and completely different in the way it removes as well. First, you file the veneer down to a very thin layer using a 180 grit file, then you soak in the Veneer remover (using cotton/tin foil).

After 10 minutes I removed the wraps and my heart sank, as it appeared the stuff hadn't budged at all, the surface was still intact. However, I found that although the Veneer doesn't flake/crumble away from the nail like Shellac, when I gently scraped at the surface with a metal tool, the Veneer DID remove, although it really looked like it wouldn't. I had to rewrap one or two fingers for a couple of mins more, but it came off pretty well. There's no way an orange stick would have done it though - you need to work to get the Veneer off.

Overall though, much easier than I'd feared!

I didn't think asp had as many as cuccio did but having said that I've only ever got asp at the wholesales, never checked online. Any ideas which asp colours I could get to make a colour similar to this? Xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413489118.452771.jpg
It's not very clear but it's a very deep wine, non metallic. Xx

Latest posts

Back