Show us your gift cards-what types do you have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rach Dilks

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, with Christmas fast approaching I am thinking about "gift Vouchers"

Do you have professionally printed vouchers, plastic cards, or something else?
How do they work for your business? (do they sell well?)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1474957870.368512.jpg

These are ours. Ones a price list in booklet form and the other is a gift voucher. We put them in the blue box with a ribbon round. We only do amounts, not treatments, and we sell loads. We also have no expiry on our vouchers x

View attachment 201118
These are ours. Ones a price list in booklet form and the other is a gift voucher. We put them in the blue box with a ribbon round. We only do amounts, not treatments, and we sell loads. We also have no expiry on our vouchers x
They look fabulous! Are you a salon, home salon, or mobile?

Thank you. We are a salon x

View attachment 201118

This is a fabulous idea to do amounts instead of treatments !

It's Definately better to do amounts rather than treatments, as prices go up. Also if you bought say a £50 one the client can spread the cost across a few treatments and pick what they want to have done.

This is mine I'm hoping they will go down well over the Christmas period x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1475272533.712329.jpg

Squidgernetball where do you have your pricelists etc done x they are lovely x

This thread has prompted me to get some posher vouchers with matching envelopes properly printed up. Something I've been meaning to do for a while but other things always crop up.
Thanks for the shove my fellow geeks!!
[emoji122][emoji122]

This is mine made using Vistaprint.

I have an amount section where I can write whether it's a money value or a 'tan', 'nails' etc :)

Attachments

• 1475307365222.jpg
    1475307365222.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 224
Squidgernetball where do you have your pricelists etc done x they are lovely x
Thank you.

We designed them and then just got quotes. They're quite dear but I do like a nice pricelist! They're printed on good quality paper and I have matching gift vouchers, charity vouchers, appointment cards etc x

These are mine - I have them mainly in amounts but, as my main things are facials, I have separate cards for my 2 main types. The 'named' gift cards are also the ones that I will give to selected places for raffles etc.
Giftvoucher2.jpg

Where are the best places to get them made, once designed???

A local printers. You can look at the quality of the paper, choose colours etc x

Sorry to just jump your thread but verve designs you done my amazing logo so I will most deffo be in touch at end of October for you to do my gift vouchers ! Xxx

This thread has prompted me to get some posher vouchers with matching envelopes properly printed up. Something I've been meaning to do for a while but other things always crop up.
Thanks for the shove my fellow geeks!!
[emoji122][emoji122]

My new posh vouchers have arrived from Vistaprint and I'm worryingly excited about them!! [I must get out more..]
Also had a large window decal made and some business cards.
Spent this afternoon re-vamping my window displays...

Can't think why my hubby refers to my treatment room as my 'playroom' :):)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1490529386.348129.jpg

I just finished making mine! They have worked out at just under £10 for 24 including envelopes and they don't take long to make.

I designed the vouchers on my mac using my logos and design that matches my price lists etc and then printed them out on white card.

Bought everything to make them with quite cheaply and I am really happy with them [emoji3] They are DL size so my price list fits perfectly inside the envelope too.

Or ;) We can design and print them for you.....
Verve - i am after some loyalty cards, recommend a friend cards & gift vouchers can you do the design & print?

View attachment 204164

I just finished making mine! They have worked out at just under £10 for 24 including envelopes and they don't take long to make.

I designed the vouchers on my mac using my logos and design that matches my price lists etc and then printed them out on white card.

Bought everything to make them with quite cheaply and I am really happy with them [emoji3] They are DL size so my price list fits perfectly inside the envelope too.

I’m thinking about also making my own gift voucher and printing it myself. Did you just buy card and print it yourself at home?

Latest posts

Back