Show us your hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something wonky this way comes. Had a bit
Of a wonky colour
Turn out... The lilacy kinda hues resulted from puttin in a few bleach foils and then toning with a Demi of 8/1 and blue mixtone. I was aiming for a nice slate and have gotten Kelly osbourne mauve highlights lol ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365546635.277771.jpg

I've always been blonde...naturally blonde and have always had either highlights or all over white ash blonde etc...just changed this morning....eeeek....I'm now ginge with a fringe!! 😁

Aww you so pretty x

I want to colour mine copper but a nice copper soon not sure which yet xd

I want to colour mine copper but a nice copper soon not sure which yet xd

Deep rich copper, I think you should o darker tbh :) from a professional point of view xx

Didn't attach pic lol x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365579499.728585.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365579499.728585.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 383
6/43 with more 0/33?

I like that one but people at salon said it won't look nice on me as I'm dark lol but I Wanted to change my colour anyone know a nice colour that will look. Nice and cool on me please

I love purple shampoo on dry hair, goes very purple if its a strong one!

I love purple shampoo on dry hair, goes very purple if its a strong one!

O so you can then, I don't want it to go purple just white lol x

Just wanted to ask a quick question without starting another thread. Can you use purple shampoo on dry hair( when my hairs wet I find it hard to pick out all the yellow bits lol so I want to apply it on dry hair then get in the shower lol) x

Have you used directions semi permanent dye before? When I was platinum blonde, I'd tone it with the tiniest amount of the purple dye, mixed with conditioner on damp hair. It always toned really well, and as it was with conditioner, my hair felt incredibly soft afterwards :) x

Latest posts

Back