Show us your HD Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a couple from the last couple of weeks - trained in August x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380534874.691624.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380534903.909375.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380534923.995377.jpg

Following this post :)

Thank you didn't know that lol c

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1440007631.073587.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1440007658.511579.jpg

Okay so I'm not hd trained I trained elsewhere, I have been thinking about the hd course for a while. What I'm curious about tho is would the below set have looked any different if I was hd trained? Xx

Really fluffy26 that makes me feel a bit more confident thank u, i was thinking I could be missing something because I'm not with hd! Xx

T
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1441386017.390802.jpg
today's brows. I did my training last month so still learning :)

TView attachment 190358 today's brows. I did my training last month so still learning :)

I did my training last week, was brilliant! Not done any on clients yet though as been getting my chair and my wee brow bar all sorted out. They are really good though, what a difference! From no brow shape at all to that, well done! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1441388581.546514.jpg

This was a new client and her first HD Brows treatment :) I love doing HD Brows and it's my most popular treatment x

I did my training last week, was brilliant! Not done any on clients yet though as been getting my chair and my wee brow bar all sorted out. They are really good though, what a difference! From no brow shape at all to that, well done! X

Thank you :) I'm getting their! I never did any waxing etc prior to this apart from when I was at college doing my beauty course a long time ago! I get really nervous and feel myself getting really hot & bothered when a HD client comes in but it's getting better the more I do lol. The training is amazing isn't it! I trained at Milton Keynes. My chair broke so currently using a massage couch but going to get a chair as is sooo much easier x

View attachment 190360

This was a new client and her first HD Brows treatment :) I love doing HD Brows and it's my most popular treatment x
These look brilliant! I've not been too busy just yet but not long qualified so will hopefully pick up the more I do and the more photos I post x

View attachment 190360

These are great too! Cannot wait to start doing them on clients, hope I remember everything! Was such an intensive course wasn't it, a lot to learn- who knew there was so much detail to eyebrows [emoji38] x

I did my training in june and am still not totally in the 'HD zone' and i still struggle to always see the look im trying to achieve (i think it stems from years of doing brows the traditional way) and i still find doing a more 'angled' look really hard. Booked on my refresher in nov so intend to utilise that time to perfect what im stilling struggling with.

Hi geeks
I'm booked on the HD brow course in the West Yorkshire academy on 5 th and 6th of October
And will be traveling there can anyone recommend anywhere to stay around there that has been to that academy
Thanks Natalie

TView attachment 190358 today's brows. I did my training last month so still learning :)

well
View attachment 189958View attachment 189959

Okay so I'm not hd trained I trained elsewhere, I have been thinking about the hd course for a while. What I'm curious about tho is would the below set have looked any different if I was hd trained? Xx

they do look good maybe a little heavy on makeup and the shape maybe alter a little bit. you should def go for hd you will learn so much and people buy into the brand. its so worth it x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1442430647.048638.jpg
my lighting is terrible I really need to invest in a day lamp but these are a set of brows I did late last night. Her brows looked non existent before

Latest posts

Back