Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am currently under training with my salon. Once i am done with more experience and make some money , I m looking forward to get trained through proper academy .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

You need to be properly trained before you start working on clients or else you won't be insured.
Salon training counts for nothing for something like this

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

i m looking to get trained asap but it is really expensive n cant afford 900/ 1000 quid.. would lov to hear if someone does it for less

Getting really frustrated with my volume lashes this is my second attempt but I think they look more like a classic set?!? I'm very self critical but if anyone has any tips please let me know :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408545981.767885.jpg

Getting really frustrated with my volume lashes this is my second attempt but I think they look more like a classic set?!? I'm very self critical but if anyone has any tips please let me know :) View attachment 73219

Rome wasn't built in a day, it takes months if not years to perfect this technique - just practice on your 3d fans to start getting each one even with minimal glue dipping and progress slowly - it will come but be patient.

I am struggling at the moment I have done semi permanent training and I'm getting lots of clients but I find these so hard and most time end up with more like express application. Any tips ?

i m getting thr..

Attachments

• 1408580209149.jpg
    1408580209149.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 285
  • 1408580233944.jpg
    1408580233944.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 278
Classic set from today ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408666056.668815.jpg

Done a set today on the shortest lashes I have ever seen. Absolutely made up and so proud of myself. My first post on here months ago was me wanting to ditch doing lashes as I had no confidence and found them sooo hard...now I love doing them. You were all so right saying practice makes perfect....thank you so much for that!!

Attachments

• 1408739233915.jpg
    1408739233915.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 340
Done a set today on the shortest lashes I have ever seen. Absolutely made up and so proud of myself. My first post on here months ago was me wanting to ditch doing lashes as I had no confidence and found them sooo hard...now I love doing them. You were all so right saying practice makes perfect....thank you so much for that!!

wonderful ! plz mention sizes and curls u have used. thanks x

I don't think ill ever do a more difficult lash set than this !! So tiny but she was desperate for some lashes for her wedding, used 8mm, .15 wish I could have done volume lashes but she was very happy any tips for tiny lashes ?? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408782989.874769.jpg

I don't think ill ever do a more difficult lash set than this !! So tiny but she was desperate for some lashes for her wedding, used 8mm, .15 wish I could have done volume lashes but she was very happy any tips for tiny lashes ?? View attachment 73395

I don't do express as I don't normally agree with them so I just do classic sets and Russian volume but for these lashes i would have probably done express and offered to remove them for her after the wedding. Well done for giving it a go though xx

wonderful ! plz mention sizes and curls u have used. thanks x

I used c-curl 0.20 and 9mm xx

I took a big break from lashes, I trained in January and stopped in April. There wasn't a particular reason I stopped I was just busy doing my other job (I have a makeup studio and I get really busy) but I have decided to start again as I hated the thought of all that money I spent on training going down the drain!

I done my friend a few days ago and was really pleased. I used C curl .20 10mm and 12mm (these are the only C curl lashes I recieved in my Lash Perfect kit) I really love the C Curl effect much better than the J Curl lashes I had been previously using.

Just wondering what size & length C Curl would you say were 'must haves' in your lash kit?

Oh here's a pic of my friends lashes from the other day (1hr 50 mins!!) still pretty slow and still not getting every single lash and struggling with inner & outer corner, but I feel so much better - and have 5 clients booked for next week! Bit nervous but I if you don't throw yourself in you'll never get there i guess?!

Beckys lashes.jpg

I took a big break from lashes, I trained in January and stopped in April. There wasn't a particular reason I stopped I was just busy doing my other job (I have a makeup studio and I get really busy) but I have decided to start again as I hated the thought of all that money I spent on training going down the drain!

I done my friend a few days ago and was really pleased. I used C curl .20 10mm and 12mm (these are the only C curl lashes I recieved in my Lash Perfect kit) I really love the C Curl effect much better than the J Curl lashes I had been previously using.

Just wondering what size & length C Curl would you say were 'must haves' in your lash kit?

Oh here's a pic of my friends lashes from the other day (1hr 50 mins!!) still pretty slow and still not getting every single lash and struggling with inner & outer corner, but I feel so much better - and have 5 clients booked for next week! Bit nervous but I if you don't throw yourself in you'll never get there i guess?!

View attachment 73422

These are gorgeous xx do you mis the sizes all the way along??

I don't do express as I don't normally agree with them so I just do classic sets and Russian volume but for these lashes i would have probably done express and offered to remove them for her after the wedding. Well done for giving it a go though xx

Katie how come you don't agree with them? X

Katie how come you don't agree with them? X

Hi, with the express being lay on-top of and built up on the lash line it causes too much weight on the natural lashes. When one artificial lash (as long as it's lighter than a 0.20) is applied to one natural lash it's less weight and the natural lash can shed as it's meant to. Express can cause breakage and stops the lash from shedding when it needs to as the fake lashes ontop are causing it to stay put. X

What does everyone charge for classic and volume?

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back