Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My best set so far in terms of fullness :)
It finally just clicked!
They're 0.07 9,11,12 mm

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1413626217238.jpg
    1413626217238.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 370
Hi, Does anyone use .25 on any of their clients? I'm in a really tricky situation,
I do my friends lashes for her using .20 9,11 and 13s...she likes them long and thick so I literally spend loads of time putting lashes on any of her own that I can find but she has quite spares lashes naturally. She has always work strip lashes but says she loves the extensions as they are more natural looking. But when I see her sometimes she is still wearing strip lashes over the too which really bugs me as it spend all that time making the extensions as good as possible for her to then cover them up! I also have to do them about every two weeks because she doesn't look after them and the strip lashes pull the extensions out when she pulls them off!😒 so I wondered if I could be naughty and use a few .25 to give her a fuller look? What does everyone suggest? Xxx

Hi, Does anyone use .25 on any of their clients? I'm in a really tricky situation,
I do my friends lashes for her using .20 9,11 and 13s...she likes them long and thick so I literally spend loads of time putting lashes on any of her own that I can find but she has quite spares lashes naturally. She has always work strip lashes but says she loves the extensions as they are more natural looking. But when I see her sometimes she is still wearing strip lashes over the too which really bugs me as it spend all that time making the extensions as good as possible for her to then cover them up! I also have to do them about every two weeks because she doesn't look after them and the strip lashes pull the extensions out when she pulls them off!😒 so I wondered if I could be naughty and use a few .25 to give her a fuller look? What does everyone suggest? Xxx

I think many would advise that no one can safely support a 0.25 - sounds like you need to save your pennies and invest in a volume course. If her lashes are sparse to begin with you don't want to overload them with 0.25s and cause further trauma. Educate her a little and be realistic - no strips! X

I think many would advise that no one can safely support a 0.25 - sounds like you need to save your pennies and invest in a volume course. If her lashes are sparse to begin with you don't want to overload them with 0.25s and cause further trauma. Educate her a little and be realistic - no strips! X

Yeah I agree with you. I wouldn't be able to do the volume course at the moment as where I'm working just won't have the demand for it and haven't got the time to do as many of the classic sets that alone volume although they do look amazing and my friend would definitely benefit from them! I just wish I a way she would stop having me do them as it just seems I'm wasting my time 😔 everyone else I do is really happy with them and they last ages etc so it's frustrating when hers don't and she's a very close friend! x

I don't think u need to learn volume - you need to be realistic with this client

You can give her 0.25s but she must know this is short term cos her lashes won't support week after week / I'm sure u will be the first one she will blame when her lashes fall out / cos they will

If she wants to wear strips then ditch the lash extensions and wear strips every day

Unless u are blessed with naturally full lashes u will never have a thick full set

Lash extensions enhance what u have, they don't give you what you don't have - not without damage! We work off a platform of lashes so no platform no extensions

Be strong, explain what u can safely achieve on her, if she doesn't like it then lashes may not be for her, or she can find a lash tech that will load her lashes up and cause damage but don't associate your business with that ever

Be strong and set your boundaries, your business, your rules / u are the expert ;)

I don't think u need to learn volume - you need to be realistic with this client

You can give her 0.25s but she must know this is short term cos her lashes won't support week after week / I'm sure u will be the first one she will blame when her lashes fall out / cos they will

If she wants to wear strips then ditch the lash extensions and wear strips every day

Unless u are blessed with naturally full lashes u will never have a thick full set

Lash extensions enhance what u have, they don't give you what you don't have - not without damage! We work off a platform of lashes so no platform no extensions

Be strong, explain what u can safely achieve on her, if she doesn't like it then lashes may not be for her, or she can find a lash tech that will load her lashes up and cause damage but don't associate your business with that ever

Be strong and set your boundaries, your business, your rules / u are the expert ;)

Thank you 😊 I might just say next time to her why is she wasting all this money when she's covering them up! It's frustrating because everyone else loves their lashes and I get them nice and full but like you say u can only work with what they've already got! Thank u xx

10589512_549708535157886_532047047_n.jpg

Hi, I am fairly new on here and hope I have attached a photo properly, just want to say well done girls on completing your course, I did mine in April.
I use volume lashes to build the lashes up, I use a 0.7 or a 0.10 to do this and buy emporium medicated glue which I find to be really good, another piece of advice is don't go over the top with the glue, i dab every lash before applying it to my customers eyes, the most popular is the 3D volume, its also wise to use smaller lashes on eyes with not many lashes, also utube has lots of advice, hope that helped and happy lashing xxx

I don't even stock higher than 0.15s lol she probably is one of these who would benefit from volume technique but even then it's not comparable to thick strip lashes if her naturals aren't thick enough to go for dense volume.
Tell her the strips on top of extensions is damaging her lashes and she has to choose one or the other! Xx

View attachment 77184

Hi, I am fairly new on here and hope I have attached a photo properly, just want to say well done girls on completing your course, I did mine in April.
I use volume lashes to build the lashes up, I use a 0.7 or a 0.10 to do this and buy emporium medicated glue which I find to be really good, another piece of advice is don't go over the top with the glue, i dab every lash before applying it to my customers eyes, the most popular is the 3D volume, its also wise to use smaller lashes on eyes with not many lashes, also utube has lots of advice, hope that helped and happy lashing xxx

Are you actually advanced/volume trained or just classic trained? Xx

It finally just clicked!
They're 0.07 9,11,12 mm

They look lovely and natural if you know what I mean - which brand did you train with?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Before and after 3/4d volume lashes

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414075615.732888.jpg does help if I remember to attach photo!

It finally just clicked!
They're 0.07 9,11,12 mm

Volume lashes??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

They look lovely and natural if you know what I mean - which brand did you train with?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thank you :) Flirties x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414104874.458904.jpg
Lash correction from today
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414104910.080403.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414104927.640643.jpg
And a set from this evening ☺️ xx

Hey ladies, haven't been on in ages as so busy training and opening 2nd salon!!!
But here is a set a done today. Xx
Hope your all well x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414105046.271888.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414130445.721382.jpg

This is a set of lash perfect lashes I did last night. All feedback back welcome, still new to this, completed my training September xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414260599.606389.jpg

C curl 0.2 10,11,12,13

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414345478.244112.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414345495.593851.jpg

Volume lashes for a lady done today I had to remove what looked like clusters with semi permanent adhesive that were causing her discomfort, she was over the moon with the result of these and said they were so much lighter than what she had on she couldn't feel them at all.
0.07 c curl 9/10/11/12 mm

Latest posts

Back