Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are mine. I must be honest and say I qualified in may this year and have not done a set since untill this week when my niece pushed me into it.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353868353.596266.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353868353.596266.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 388
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353868362.790970.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353868362.790970.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 380
Here are mine. I must be honest and say I qualified in may this year and have not done a set since untill this week when my niece pushed me into it.

They look gorgeous to me! I've not trained yet but if someone gave me those lashes I'd be over the moon!

They look gorgeous to me! I've not trained yet but if someone gave me those lashes I'd be over the moon!

Aww thanks hun, just from this one set within two days I've had 8 bookings ahhhh lol hope they all turn out as nice xx

Apologies, but as this thread is very much lashes I hope no-one minds me asking a few questions rather than posting a picture, heres hoping it help others too.

How many infills do you do before you suggest the client has a rest?
If this is something you advise, how long do you suggest they rest their lashes for?

I use a liquid remover but have recently changed my brand of glue, will my previous brand of remover still work?

I have also read on another thread about remover gel which it would seem from reading posts is much easier to use. Do you paint the gel on the lashes and wait for the debonding to happen? Can someone provide a link to this remover gel so I can look into/investigate further.

A friends daughter had her lashes done and they were all beautifully lined up, they looked as though they were stacked on top of her own lashes. Are these party lashes? If so, can you use the same lashes and glue for individual Eyelash extensions as Party lashes?
If not does someone have a link as to where I may buy the products I need to do this treatment. My thinking is that if I have trained in individual lashes as well as general eye treatments, could I offer party lashes as an extra?

Any feedback and thoughts would be welcome.

If this is something you advise, how long do you suggest they rest their lashes for?

I advise a rest after 6 months, not all people do though. And a minimum of 6 weeks rest.

I use a liquid remover but have recently changed my brand of glue, will my previous brand of remover still work?

Should do yes 

I have also read on another thread about remover gel which it would seem from reading posts is much easier to use. Do you paint the gel on the lashes and wait for the debonding to happen? Can someone provide a link to this remover gel so I can look into/investigate further.

I have used liquid and gel remover and at first found the gel was better, however I'm using liquid again and find they're just as good as eachother.

A friends daughter had her lashes done and they were all beautifully lined up, they looked as though they were stacked on top of her own lashes. Are these party lashes? If so, can you use the same lashes and glue for individual Eyelash extensions as Party lashes?
If not does someone have a link as to where I may buy the products I need to do this treatment. My thinking is that if I have trained in individual lashes as well as general eye treatments, could I offer party lashes as an extra?

I believe some people use semi p glue with cluster lashes but I don't agree, the cluster lashes are too heavy with glue and will only damage your natural lashes.

Hope this helps 

Apologies, but as this thread is very much lashes I hope no-one minds me asking a few questions rather than posting a picture, heres hoping it help others too.

If this is something you advise, how long do you suggest they rest their lashes for? Why would they need a rest? If they have been applied correctly then they do not need to. One lash is attached to each lash and they will grow out and come out along with the natural lash. There really is no need for a rest.

I use a liquid remover but have recently changed my brand of glue, will my previous brand of remover still work? Most removers will remove any glue. I prefer to use a gel remover and I use Nouveau.

I have also read on another thread about remover gel which it would seem from reading posts is much easier to use. Do you paint the gel on the lashes and wait for the debonding to happen? Can someone provide a link to this remover gel so I can look into/investigate further. Yes, apply the remover and leave it to work for a bit and the lashes should remove easily.

They could be clusters or they could be express lashes. You can't use the glue intended for semi=permanent lashes on clusters. For clusters I use Nouveau Pro15

For cluster lashes I use Salon Systems lashes and you can buy these from quite a few places.

In terms of whether you can offer cluster lashes, you will need to check with your insurance company. If you were not shown how to do clusters as part of another course or module (eye treatments, lash extensions, make up etc) then it is unlikely you will be covered. HTH

I have been watching & reading this post... So here goes...

0.10 lashes using stacking system.
, learnt from the lovely Claudia x
Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Another happy lady last night... Love making my clients happy!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354007239.934481.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354007239.934481.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 361

Thank you for the responses so far. I did 'y' and strip lashes as part of my training but shall look at my insurance. I shall take a look at Nouveau Gel and lashes. :biggrin:

Nikon D40 (you'll never get great effects with a mobile phone camera, proven) :wink2:

What camera do you use? I use my iphone and pictures never turn out as good as this!

Here is mine :) again, its a b 0.15, 13,12,11
je7ybaby.jpg
ebutyge7.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

Here's a set I did the other night using c .20 in 10mm & 12mm & 14mm and b .15 in 9mm mixed in

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354359830.994232.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354359830.994232.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 304
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354359838.961692.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354359838.961692.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 287
Really hope mine start to turn out like yours all do, so new to this, going to try and do my mums again tomorrow, hopefully have more luck with them, as they are so small and go in every direction than what there supposed to do lol xxx

Here's a set I did the other night using c .20 in 10mm & 12mm & 14mm and b .15 in 9mm mixed in

These are amazing!!!xxx

Latest posts

Back