Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to decide if its easier to do lashes one eye at a time or going between the two, how do you ladies do it? X

I prefer to alternate, gives extra time for the lash to dry and a better balance x

C Curl 9,10,11,12 & 13 in .20mm

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355434083.835013.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355434083.835013.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 392
Oooh I get to join in finally. Did my first full set today for my case studies instead of just practising on the husband. Well I say full set but it's only about 40 lashes per eye. Took me 2 hours though and didn't want to make her lie for longer. I've said I'll add some more in when I do her refills.

Nowhere near as impressive as the lashes on here but I'm pretty chuffed considering it's my first proper go. Thank you SO much to everyone here for the hints and tips and for answering all my questions! You're all stars.

So here we go a mix of B 0.15 9mm and 11mm, C 0.15 9mm and 11mm and C 0.2 9mm, 11mm and 13mm. She has lovely long full lashes anyway so think I could have gone longer/put in more 13's but didn't want to go too far.
I'm new to this too and am still practising , yours look great! X

I'm new to this too and am still practising , yours look great! X

Thanks! In my nervous panic I totally forgot to take a before picture though. Case Study fail :rolleyes: Got someone else in tomorrow though and definitely going to remember to take her pics!

Thanks! In my nervous panic I totally forgot to take a before picture though. Case Study fail :rolleyes: Got someone else in tomorrow though and definitely going to remember to take her pics!

I've been doing friends and family and mostly only take a pic when I've finished. Doh!ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355442700.419785.jpg

I'm trying to decide if its easier to do lashes one eye at a time or going between the two, how do you ladies do it? X

Going between the two for me, no question x

Couple c.15 15 mm mixed in with c.15 13 mm and b .15 12,11 & 10 mm
ru6asety.jpg

Didn't get the before pic though :(

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

I had these done today!!! I could cry!! 'Hollywood lashes' with cluster ones thrown in!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355593513.821608.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355593513.821608.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 479
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355593525.422116.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355593525.422116.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 467
I had these done today!!! I could cry!! 'Hollywood lashes' with cluster ones thrown in!!!

:eek::eek: They look quite sore as well. Did you complain?

:eek::eek: They look quite sore as well. Did you complain?

Yes I rang and complained! I asked why she put clusters in them and she said my lashes were too criss-crosses and curly! Surely that's what the isolation tweezers are for and different curled lashes! There is 2 on my actual eyelid if you look. Will not be trusting anyone again! You would think she would have tried hard knowing I do them as a job!! :-(

She also stuck my lashes to my bottom ones and CUT them free!

C Curl 9,10,11,12 & 13 in .20mm

stunning!! totally

strange question but how does everyone sit/position arms to get best movement angle for applying lashes?

im doing a lot at the moment but i feel although ive being doing them a while still alot of room for imrpovement and sometimes feel i struggle to get best angle

so was wondering any tips?

Dare I ask how much they charged? Whereabouts in the Midlands are you?

Ment to be £45 but on special offer for £25! They really hurt. Can't wait to get them off on Tuesday! Can feel my eyes swelling.

picture.php

Lash Perfect B curl

Latest posts

Back