Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanxs 😀
I really like doing it, today a did a next set of lashes but i forgot to take pictures.
She had verry fine lashes and they cross over a lot, it was so hard to isolating them, pfff... After this set today i know that there is still a lot to learn 😃

Thanks for your advise, i will try the .10 lashes to fill up the smaller lashes, and maybe also some .20 for people with stong lashes for a more dramatic look.

Really thanks for your advise 😉
Sara

Now i was only using 0.15 lashes

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357506344.861061.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357506374.438864.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357506398.943118.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357506441.564187.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357506520.887107.jpg

1st 10,11mm .15 b curl
2nd same
3rd 8,9,10mm .15 c curl lower lashes 6mm .10 c curl
4th 10,11mm .10 b curl
5th 11,12,13mm .15 b curl :)

C .15 & .20
8 to 12

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357511921.508918.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357511921.508918.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 298
When using 3 different lengths is that short inner corner, medium middle & long outside corner? Prob silly question but it looks like longer in middle in pictures?
Xx

Short medium long medium :)

Doing my training on sat so excited will upload my piks and let yous see and get some honest and professional opinions ♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

They are really nice hun especially if you've not done them that long. I've not long qualified and just getting practice in just now. It does just look a bit crossed over at the ends but I find that as well. Are you using different lengths at the end? This is the third set I've done. Xxx

Is there a reason for micro tape on the brows? Only just qualified so wondered if I'm missing a trick x

Hey geeks What brands of lash and glue does everyone use? And what is fav curl to use ?
How different is D and B to C only really used C before thanks in advance x

Hey geeks What brands of lash and glue does everyone use? And what is fav curl to use ?
How different is D and B to C only really used C before thanks in advance x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357767723.551128.jpg

This might help I mainly use C but also stock B :)

C .15 & .20
8 to 12

Please please can someone tell me how to get my pictures like this, read on here a while ago that some use ArtResize but I can't work out how and its driving me crazy!! :grr::grr:

Help mucho appreciated

H xx

Please please can someone tell me how to get my pictures like this, read on here a while ago that some use ArtResize but I can't work out how and its driving me crazy!! :grr::grr:

Help mucho appreciated

H xx

Try pics art app on android. When on computer, I use picasa :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

Is there a reason for micro tape on the brows? Only just qualified so wondered if I'm missing a trick x

Hey some lash technicians use tape on brow to hold any loose skin normally for older clients but I find it makes the eye sit nicer to apply the lashes u don't have to do it tho hope this helps x

View attachment 25660

This might help I mainly use C but also stock B :)

Thanks yeh think I will maybe try some b aswell just to see think D looks so curled maybe for a more dramatic look most of my clients so far are impressed with difference with c anyway. Would u always do .15 for natural and .20 with maybe some .15 for more dramatic full set x

I'm new to lashes and this is the set I did tonight. What do the pro lashers think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 260
Front view

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 220

Help mucho appreciated

H xx

Hi,
I use instacollage app x

Latest posts

Back