Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isolation is cracking me up, it's taking me forever! I must be doing something wrong as It took me just under 2 hrs do do my friends, well I'd had enough by then but there were still plenty of lashes to do! Feel like giving up now :( x

I did training yesterday and they told us 2&hf hours to 3 hours is a reasonable time when your still practising. I'm dreading doing my case studies lol xx

Isolation is cracking me up, it's taking me forever! I must be doing something wrong as It took me just under 2 hrs do do my friends, well I'd had enough by then but there were still plenty of lashes to do! Feel like giving up now :( x

My first few sets took me over 4 hours. About 10 after that over 3 hours... I slowly cut my timings down to 90 minutes per set on average (some take less some take more) but I have to say I have probably done over a 100 sets so far (trained in the end of january).

So what I am trying to say here - take your time, don't worry about your timing - its the quality not quantity that matters :) xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

I did training yesterday and they told us 2&hf hours to 3 hours is a reasonable time when your still practising. I'm dreading doing my case studies lol xx

You'll soon get it down. I do a full set in 1 hour now. Shock myself when I look at the time! Lol xx

One of my favourite transformations
ubeha7en.jpg

You'll soon get it down. I do a full set in 1 hour now. Shock myself when I look at the time! Lol xx

An hour!! We did an hour practise each and think I managed about 20 lashes!! I will do it lol xx

An hour!! We did an hour practise each and think I managed about 20 lashes!! I will do it lol xx

At my training it took me 20 minutes to get my first lash attached :lol: I'm so cackhanded it's untrue. I can do about 35 lashes per eye in 2 hours now after 4 practise sessions. Think it's going to be a fair old while before I'm at the stage of doing a full set in an hour :green:

A set from today.

C curl in .20mm in 14,12 & 10mm
B curl in 0.15 in 9mm

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355934672.013277.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355934672.013277.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 243
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355934680.677725.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355934680.677725.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 238
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355934687.112472.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355934687.112472.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 274
At my training it took me 20 minutes to get my first lash attached :lol: I'm so cackhanded it's untrue. I can do about 35 lashes per eye in 2 hours now after 4 practise sessions. Think it's going to be a fair old while before I'm at the stage of doing a full set in an hour :green:

When I was training it took me approx 1hr to apply 3 lashes I actually had tears in my eyes. So comparing now to then I have in fact improved lol. Atm I'm just concentrating on getting the lashes on but in saying that I do worry about the quantity. They are lasting 2-3 weeks before I do infills so I must be doing something right. Practice, practice and then more practice:) xx

Haha when I was training it took me about 4 hours to get 4 lashes on then a further hour to get glue out my hair! Lol xx

:lol: I came home from training, burst into tears, threw my kit on the floor and announced I was never EVER lashing again and that everyone who did lashes should be charging £200 a time because it was impossible.

Everyone who thinks beauty treatments are easy and overpriced should be forced to go and do a lashing training session.

Ok! Here is me trying my best lol. I used B curl in 8,11 and 14.
*runs away* only my second set

Attachments

• IMG-20121219-WA000.jpg
    IMG-20121219-WA000.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG-20121219-WA004.jpg
    IMG-20121219-WA004.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG-20121219-WA003.jpg
    IMG-20121219-WA003.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG-20121219-WA002.jpg
    IMG-20121219-WA002.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 296
Hi bella bee, all c curl in 0.20 and 0.15 8,10, 11.

I love your pic and lashes, its a great image and the idea is brilliant for marketing. But did you know you spelled transformation wrong hun?
How did you put this together? It's miles better than my pic earlier in this thread x

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I realised that :( stuck it on Facebook page and I was like 'poo' ha ha

My first set of lashes, took me 1hr 50 mins.
Criticism needed!xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356101588.590286.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356101588.590286.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 332
Where did you get the clear patches from?

My first set of lashes, took me 1hr 50 mins.
Criticism needed!xx

From what I can see they look well isolated for a 1st set so well done.
Try to add more lashes as you go the inner corners look a little too long
X

After I'd finished and kept looking I knew I could of added more just didn't seem to be more lashes lol.
In training we just used one length the whole way, I thought this was strange. Should I do about 3 lashes in a lower mm? Thank you for feedback xx

After I'd finished and kept looking I knew I could of added more just didn't seem to be more lashes lol.
In training we just used one length the whole way, I thought this was strange. Should I do about 3 lashes in a lower mm? Thank you for feedback xx

No problem. Just one length? Blimey who did you train with?

Yes I'd start with shorter lengths in a 0.15mm thickness. On the inner corners 8mm, centre 10mm and outer corners 11mm or 12.

Just keep practicing and you'll add more lashes as you go. Once you're confident you can add various lengths & thicknesses but I'd stick to those sizes for now until you're ready to play!
Good luck x

Latest posts

Back