Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going on my eyelash extension course on sun can't wait :)) will post pics of my case study's for feedback x

Hello people , I am loving all these lashes and starting to feel abit disheartened. All of your lashes look great, all going in one direction and all looking full and black. I will add some photos but whenever I do my clients lashes I feel they so not look thick or full. I am using .20. Could it be the lashes I am using- currently buying from lash base. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377955578.969387.jpg

Would love some feedback on my lashes I know I've missed a few lashes (my client had to leave!!!) I really want to get my lashes thicker any advice?? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377969492.772539.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377969500.534834.jpg

Ruby the lashes you have done are gorgeous! I love how they look. So neat too. I hope to get to your standard soon.

2wishes- I am fairly new at this myself but you just need to get more lashes on.

0.15 thickness, J 13's

These are lovely! They are so uniform. What made you just do the one length? I would never think of it but they look lovely.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378023787.143835.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378023801.941335.jpg

A couple of pictures of my favourite new technique - volume lashing! My clients are all asking to convert from classic to volume and I love this look :) I feel like a brand new lasher when using this technique so don't judge too hard, I still have a way to go to perfect it :)

View attachment 41708View attachment 41709

A couple of pictures of my favourite new technique - volume lashing! My clients are all asking to convert from classic to volume and I love this look :) I feel like a brand new lasher when using this technique so don't judge too hard, I still have a way to go to perfect it :)

These lashes are lovely how do u do it in desperate to do lashes like this lol x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378024720.218450.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378024767.393735.jpg

I'm still getting there with my lashes. I get more clients ask me for more volume but don't know how to layer the lashes can some1 explain or know a good tutorial on YouTube?

Xx

How do u gey the lashes so straight the first set I did took 3 hours they didnt look full and I couldn't get them to stay straight they kept criss crossing feel really disheartened also bought flirties expert strength amd it kept drying up on the jade stone any advice would b greatly appreciated xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

These lashes are lovely how do u do it in desperate to do lashes like this lol x

Hi 3 Wishes! I attended a 6D volume Masterclass a couple of weeks ago - it's a complicated technique to describe - the best bet if you wanted to learn would be to look into going to a class to learn. It is recommended that you are a confident lasher already :) I trained with LASHbyFrancesca if that helps :) x

Ruby the lashes you have done are gorgeous! I love how they look. So neat too. I hope to get to your standard soon.

Thank you Missy 😃

Your very welcome Ruby.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378030703.521161.jpg

.20 c curls- 3lengths used can't remember size but these have been my best set so far

Hi 3 Wishes! I attended a 6D volume Masterclass a couple of weeks ago - it's a complicated technique to describe - the best bet if you wanted to learn would be to look into going to a class to learn. It is recommended that you are a confident lasher already :) I trained with LASHbyFrancesca if that helps :) x

I'm doing my 6d with them in a few weeks - I can't wait! :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378055461.668373.jpg

1st set since training! Took me two hours! Be gentle. :) xxxx

Oh there is some lovely lashes on this thread. Im got my training next wk, can't wait to get mines done n do the course.

I have been reading this forum so much during the last month and got so much valuable information from you girls. I am struggling and today while doing my 4th set was very happy to finally be using a C curl to do this girl. I was getting so despondent. I have a long way to go for sure.

Attachments

• megan14.jpg
    megan14.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 238
These look brilliant for your 4th set xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back