Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi ladies I'm just starting out in lashes, trained with Flirties. I'm wanting to build my lash supplies and wondered where to buy mixed trays from 7mm to 12/ 14 mm in .10 & .15g if they exist? Many thanks

Lash base sell them x

Thank you so much x

LIE LASH TRAINING DATE

Hi ladies - for those of you that have expressed an interest in a training day I'm going to give out a few dates to see if there is enough interest to fill this:

I will look to charge each of you £20 just to cover my cost of the day ( and this I will be giving to my local dogs trust for Xmas).

On this day we will cover classic sets only - and i will perform a full set in front of you, go through techniques such as bridging, building volume, lashing tricky lashes, uniformity of lashes etc / anything you want to know.

However I will not be at this stage covering volume lashing / the reason being is that I feel strongly that only competent lashers attempt this technique / also I am still learning to perfect this technique myself and due to the intricate work needed to perform a set of volume lashes I feel that you must take part in an accredited volume lash course in order to understand the principle, get lots of practice at the technique and perform a set without damage to clients lashes. I am passionate about the lash industry - I am not an accredited trainer and I also feel that volume lashes should have a qualification of their own for both insurance and health and safety of clients lashes, that could easily be damaged by a technique where we are using up to 6 extensions on one natural lash. So I hope you all understand my reasons on this topic.

DATES I PROPOSE

MONDAY 4TH NOV 2013
MONDAY 11TH NOV 2013
MONDAY 18TH NOV 2013
MONDAY 25TH NOV 2013

Im also more than happy to arrange some dates after Xmas if this suits, however I know many of you may want to perfect your technique before the busy December period.

Ladies if you could let me know ASAP by Private message and we will look to getting a date set

Thanks
Frankie x

LieLash,

I love your lash work! Wondered if you would mind me asking a question.
If 4d, 5d, 6d lashes are a method of picking up more light weight lashes - 007's. Are you taught to pick up the said amount in one go? If I pick 6 x 007's and were to attach them to a natural lash they would sit on the natural lash as a 'Clump' yours look splayed out and feathery? Are you taught to add one at a time? Can you enlighten me please? I am possibly interested into training? Who trained you?
Many thanks :biggrin:

Hi - this method is a multi lash pick up method, using a good set of angled tweezers. In my opinion it's such an advanced method of lashing that you should go on an accredited course to learn it otherwise you will end up causing damage to clients lashes if not performed correctly.
You need to be visibly shown how to pick up the lashes and how they should splay - and from there dip the correct glue amount and attach to the lash. This method is completely different to a classic set application / hence it's very difficult and needs to be done correctly.

I trained with lash by Francesca

Hth xx
Frankie

My third set.
These really knocked my confidence. I know I could have put more in but I had to do the school run. (Client is a family friend & offered for me to practice on her)
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382457477.868737.jpg

LieLash ive sent you a private message instead.

Last edited:
So far got two ladies for the 4th Nov x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382516760.268922.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382516774.529187.jpg

My first attempt at c curls 10mm and 12mm. This is only my 8th set in a year

In the future il be looking to do some YouTube videos.

Would you ladies like to do this day before Xmas of after the new year ?

I've not done my lash training yet but will definitely subscribe to you on YouTube, your work is beautiful x

LIELASH TRAINING DAY UPDATE

Hey ladies - had a few question asking where I am
I'm based in Canterbury, Kent CT2 8EY

The 4th is still looking favourable - and il will look to start the day at 11am as it means people can miss the rush hour.

Please message me if you have any other questions
Frankie x

LIELASH TRAINING DAY UPDATE

Hey ladies - had a few question asking where I am
I'm based in Canterbury, Kent CT2 8EY

The 4th is still looking favourable - and il will look to start the day at 11am as it means people can miss the rush hour.

Please message me if you have any other questions
Frankie x

Sounds great! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382557400.429441.jpg
Another set of these 6d lashes - this lovely lady has crazy lashes. I struggled a bit with the inner corner of one eye where her lashes just criss cross all over each other however most of her lashes did this along the entire lash line? So I must say I feel this was the hardest set yet. It's all learning though and got a long way to go yet to perfect this technique.

hi All

I posted photos about 2 months ago of a set of lashes I had done. 2 months later and I'm starting to use 0.07 lashes at times and even started doing what I think are volume lashes. Its starting to get pretty exciting for me. Any comments or suggestions are welcome. Thank you
Kim

Attachments

• IMG_2493.jpg
    IMG_2493.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 258
  • inna4.jpg
    inna4.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 251
Am loving this thread, it's defo helping me out a lot. I completed my lash training about 3 weeks ago and since then I've done about 10 sets of lashes, that includes my case studies. Am spending about 2 hrs on each set and I am getting more and more applied each set I do. I still feel they don't look as full as I would like them to but that's maybe down to the lashes am using, which is j curl 0.15 in 8mm, 10mm & 12mm. Will using maybe a C curl plus 0.25 make my lashes fuller?
Also any help on where to buy my lashes would be much appreciated. Am using lash revolution lashes & glue just now but I can see lashes on other websites like eyeluvlashes are cheaper.
I don't know how to upload pics on here or I would so you can give me advise on my lashes, so any help on that would also be appreciated lol

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Regards
Jane xx

Jane the thickness of the lash has nothing to do with the fullness of the set. Someone with naturally fine lashes wouldn't be able to hold a .25 but could still achieve a full fluttery set with .15s. Stick to what you've been taught, work with what they naturally have, if they only have 40lashes you can use then they're not going to get a really full set. Not many people's lashes can hold a .25.
If you've only been doing it three weeks then you are atill new. I've been doing it since June and am still getting better and quicker. Don't put too much pressure on yourself.
x

Am loving this thread, it's defo helping me out a lot. I completed my lash training about 3 weeks ago and since then I've done about 10 sets of lashes, that includes my case studies. Am spending about 2 hrs on each set and I am getting more and more applied each set I do. I still feel they don't look as full as I would like them to but that's maybe down to the lashes am using, which is j curl 0.15 in 8mm, 10mm & 12mm. Will using maybe a C curl plus 0.25 make my lashes fuller?
Also any help on where to buy my lashes would be much appreciated. Am using lash revolution lashes & glue just now but I can see lashes on other websites like eyeluvlashes are cheaper.
I don't know how to upload pics on here or I would so you can give me advise on my lashes, so any help on that would also be appreciated lol

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Regards
Jane xx

I did my training recently and found that changing to c curl lashes made a massive difference for my clients as the j curls just weren't noticeable enough for them. Xx

Thanks for the advise guys, am defo going to get some of the C curls to try anyway maybe even in .20 then that way I've got a mix for the clients with fine & thicker lashes. Have any of you bought lashes from eyeluvlashes as don't want to waste my money if there not good quality?

Regards
Jane

:p:p

Thanks for the advise guys, am defo going to get some of the C curls to try anyway maybe even in .20 then that way I've got a mix for the clients with fine & thicker lashes. Have any of you bought lashes from eyeluvlashes as don't want to waste my money if there not good quality?

Regards
Jane

Regards
Jane

I purchased a few things from there last week. Fast delivery and I prefer the lashes to my marvel lash ones that I trained with.
I did the set further up with the eyeluvlashes c curls. Xx

I personally prefer Lashbase. Eyuvlashes felt too plastic like for me.

Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back