Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased a few things from there last week. Fast delivery and I prefer the lashes to my marvel lash ones that I trained with.
I did the set further up with the eyeluvlashes c curls. Xx

Thanks, suppose it can't harm to try different stockists :biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks again
Jane x

I personally prefer Lashbase. Eyuvlashes felt too plastic like for me.

Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you, I'll have a look at lashbase :biggrin:

Jane x

I personally prefer Lashbase. Eyuvlashes felt too plastic like for me.

I agree with Sammy

Lashbase more expensive but the lash quality much nicer!

There same price as eyeluvlashes but u have to pay for delivery. Soo worth it though :) x

I agree with Sammy

Lashbase more expensive but the lash quality much nicer!

Thank you guys, just checked lash base and see they also do mixed trays which is fab. Going to order them now :biggrin::biggrin:

Jane xx

LIELASH TRAINING DAY

Hi ladies.
This course is now looking to definitely go ahead on the 4th Nov ( the date most appropriate it seemed)
So far I have two of you confirmed and just waiting to hear back from 3 of you - all who I have contacted.

I have managed to source a model and a standby one too.

If anybody else is interested please let me know - and if those of you I am awaiting contact from could please get back to me ASAP to allow me sort this as the 4th is not long away now.

I stand to make no financial gain from this and have done it as a request off SG so would appreciate your efforts and assistance ASAP to help this run smoothly

Thanks
Frankie

What a lovely thing to do! Wish I was closer :-(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am sure all you lashbase shoppers know this but just in case you missed it you can get 10% discount on all but refectocil products if you out a link to them on your website x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am sure all you lashbase shoppers know this but just in case you missed it you can get 10% discount on all but refectocil products if you out a link to them on your website x

They also do 20% off every month ;) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

well inpressed with this thread ..... please could you give info to training and what you thought of it think i gonna book a new course after crimbo coming on and does the course include kit thank you

Attachments

• 1382736542519.jpg
    1382736542519.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 386
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382739004.733715.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382739039.412656.jpg
Latest volume lash set, quite a tricky set, close up showing sparse lashes and lashes that point inwards so important that placement of the extensions contradicted this.

We've just started the Eyelash Emporium Lash Festival 2013. We are posting up all the lashes on our website and you can also quickly view a selection from every contestant on the Lash Festival Pinterest Board.
It's a good way to see what other technicians are doing around the world.
It's free to enter if you would like to have a go, there are prizes and a certificate for the winner but everyone that enters will get some valuable publicity for their talent.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382802873.101928.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382802887.907735.jpg
And finally - thought id post a few classic sets ( something I've not done much of lately since I've been doing volume) however still able to create volume with the use of different lengths and thickness.

Will stop posting now :) !!!!

These are great! What length and thickness have you used? X

Finally got the hang of doing my own lashes! (I know we're not meant to lol - but thank god for sensitive adhesive eh?!) x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382809781.795865.jpg

These are great! What length and thickness have you used? X

This is a combination of 0.15 and 0.20

8s - 11s in c curl, a few 11s in 0.15 only for length with 10s and 9s ( in 0.20) scattered in between for volume. X

Attachments

• 1382916964503.jpg
    1382916964503.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 267
Just want to say a quick thank you to everyone of you, I read this topic all the time and you have inspired me to book on a course and become a lash tech! I can't wait to get going and may well be on here with the odd question! I can see the talent and skill that goes into lashes and I can only hope to be on the same level as you wonderful women. Thank you again. Leanne

Latest posts

Back