Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone explain 3D,4D lashes and so on I'm sure it's probably been asked before but 36 pages into this thread and I still can't find it 😔 sorry to be a pain but the lashes look amazing want to be able to recreate this for clients xx

I'd love to know this too although I'm probably a little way of doing these yet as I've just started but they look amazing. I'm sure someone will get back to you though or may be worth starting a new thread :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

azuryse8.jpg

Hi all

I'm new to lashes and I've just finished my 5th case study. I've now passed but would love to hear some comments on my set and criticism welcome I want to be the best I can :) xxx

At first glance it looks like the very outer lashes are being weighed down. Maybe just try shorter or thinner lashes towards the edges next time if this is what's happening :) x

At first glance it looks like the very outer lashes are being weighed down. Maybe just try shorter or thinner lashes towards the edges next time if this is what's happening :) x

Thanks for your reply I agree I should have gone with shorter lashes as her outer lashes were very fine. X

Is there anyone on here who is an experienced lasher who is near dagenham, hornchurch, Romford?
I need pretty lashes!!! Lol Xx

azuryse8.jpg

Hi all

I'm new to lashes and I've just finished my 5th case study. I've now passed but would love to hear some comments on my set and criticism welcome I want to be the best I can :) xxx

They do look really good though, especially since you are new to lashing :) What curl have you used?x

Cheeky chick, I am near you. I'm mobile so would come to you x

Sinead I think they are great for just being a case study! You should be proud of them, look very natural x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385591559.288148.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385591568.148129.jpg

Couple of today's sets ❤️xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385593004.312748.jpg

A recent set using C curl, 8-11mm in .20mm

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385598470.174561.jpg a gorgeous set of lashes I done tonight, client had very full thick natural lashes and wanted more length.

They do look really good though, especially since you are new to lashing :) What curl have you used?x

Thank you :) this is .15 B curl 8,9,11 and 13s. Xx

Sinead I think they are great for just being a case study! You should be proud of them, look very natural x

Aww thank you. Hopefully il get some actual work now ;-) xxx

Lucky to have a client with long lashes! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385646366.028900.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385646379.008030.jpg

I recently trained with Lash Perfect and loved the course although it was very tricky to begin with. I know it's going to take a lot of practice to produce a beautiful set :)

Anyone in South Yorkshire area doing fabulous lashes. I'd like to get mine done xx

Hi Ladies

Please check out my latest tutorial on Infills - hopefully for all of those that have messaged me or asked for this tutorial will find this useful

Don't forget to follow me on youtube and like me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/EyelashExtensionsinKent?ref=hl

Eyelash Extensions Infill - YouTube

Liked your video on you tube.
You make it seem so easy! I'm still so scared of hurting the client but I'm going to give it a go.
Here's hoping to my infill time reducing dramatically compared to my last client which took me 2 hours!

Bye LieLash have you ever worked with 16 and 18mm length lashes.

Liked your video on you tube.
You make it seem so easy! I'm still so scared of hurting the client but I'm going to give it a go.
Here's hoping to my infill time reducing dramatically compared to my last client which took me 2 hours!

Bye LieLash have you ever worked with 16 and 18mm length lashes.

OMG No!!!
13mm longest I've worked with, would not want to try getting 18mm to look uniformed - they will highlight every little flaw and only last a day before twisting!

Hi Ladies

Please check out my latest tutorial on Infills - hopefully for all of those that have messaged me or asked for this tutorial will find this useful

Don't forget to follow me on youtube and like me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/EyelashExtensionsinKent?ref=hl

Eyelash Extensions Infill - YouTube

Excellent!!!

Thank you once again for sharing your knowledge, this made infills look so easy. I'm quite new to lashing and was going down the route of using glue remover blah blah blah, getting in a mess.

You've just made my life so much easier ha ha.

Thank you x

Latest posts

Back