Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with LieLash, for us out there willing to pay to learn correctly, it's only fair and safer for our clients

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385148682.486325.jpg I use a product called grande lash it's amazing!

Try now - just needed tweaking lol x

Thank you LieLash, great tutorial. It's so kind of you to share your expertise. Xx

I'm totally going to work on the uniformed lash line!

Xx

Thanks Lielash, it's so nice you are willing to help others this way!!

Don't want to post a picture of mine now after seeing the above tutorial but need all the help I can get. Not long qualified so any feedback would be great.

Thanks ladies x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 297
They look great but as I have just watched lielashs you tube video I can see that you need to put more lashes on, but they need to be shorter lashes in between the longer lashes. This will give a thicker look

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks Marion! I know they are no where as thick as lielashes are they :( I will get there...... One day ha ha! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385198947.229784.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385198961.021138.jpg

Yes I definitely need to practice, uniformity and volume! Thanks again LieLash. You have a lovely teaching manor too!! Xx

A fabulous tutorial, the lashes I did last night were definitely the best I've done so far thanks to your vid! X

Thanks for your lovely comments ladies - this is my first tutorial so still need to find my feet.

I plan to do one soon on bridging gaps

Please let me if there is anything you are struggling with and of you want to see techniques.

For me I'm always willing to help. I'm really passionate about this industry and therefore I understand that it's really important that we can be the best lash techs we can to keep promoting how great lashes are and that if applied correctly don't cause the damage every body thinks they do. So if can help other lash techs to improve then why shouldn't I share my knowledge - surely we should all help each other,

So ladies keep watching a strive to be the best you can xx

I'm reading this and desperately want some lashes!!! Do any of you ladies work in the west midlands Walsall/Wolverhampton way? Xx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for your lovely comments ladies - this is my first tutorial so still need to find my feet.

Please let me if there is anything you are struggling with and of you want to see techniques.

For me I'm always willing to help. I'm really passionate about this industry and therefore I understand that it's really important that we can be the best lash techs we can to keep promoting how great lashes are and that if applied correctly don't cause the damage every body thinks they do. So if can help other lash techs to improve then why shouldn't I share my knowledge - surely we should all help each other,

So ladies keep watching a strive to be the best you can xx[/QUOTE

Lielash- I would like to see a tutorial on infills, think that would be really helpful.

Can I ask do you use strip or loose lashes? I use the loose lash base ones but yours look different, may just be that they are applied better?! :) x

So ladies keep watching a strive to be the best you can xx[/QUOTE

Lielash- I would like to see a tutorial on infills, think that would be really helpful.

Can I ask do you use strip or loose lashes? I use the loose lash base ones but yours look different, may just be that they are applied better?! :) x

I use the lash base strip lashes, I stick them to the back of my hand so they are there ready to grab rather than being loose.

Infill tutorials ( will get on to it) x

I use the lash base strip lashes, I stick them to the back of my hand so they are there ready to grab rather than being loose.

Infill tutorials ( will get on to it) x

And a tutorial on peeling lashes. I can't do them. Too scared and no know how.

Has anyone got any tips for picking up lashes from a strip using x-tweezers? Are there any aids that help? Thanks in advance xx

I'm reading this and desperately want some lashes!!! Do any of you ladies work in the west midlands Walsall/Wolverhampton way? Xx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm in Kidderminster which isn't too far :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385313870.661894.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385313880.486574.jpg

0.06 volume lashes (between 2D and 5D) with a splash of fun :). This is on one of my best friends and fellow geek, (not skin geek) but she squiggles after an hour so I only had an hour and 15mins to do these so they could be so much fuller :)

Oh and spot the loose lash lol

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385316342.478532.jpg
Can anyone give me their opinion on these please, I think I struggle with the amount of glue I use, maybe too much x

View attachment 48762View attachment 48763

0.06 volume lashes (between 2D and 5D) with a splash of fun :). This is on one of my best friends and fellow geek, (not skin geek) but she squiggles after an hour so I only had an hour and 15mins to do these so they could be so much fuller :)

Oh and spot the loose lash lol

Either my screen has gone funny or are these red lashes? X
Great job!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385319879.486248.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385319905.073054.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385319924.519460.jpg

A few volume sets from last week. I can't believe how popular these volume lashes have been - however I think the end results speak for themselves.

Either my screen has gone funny or are these red lashes? X
Great job!

Yup, red, that's the splash of fun lol. Thought I'd incorporate them in 0.06 volume, using them differently to how I would normally incorporate colour :)

Latest posts

Back