Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my second full set of lashes.. Here is what I am struggling with:
- having the lashes face the same way! I try so hard but there always seems to be the few that go wonky
- the eyelashes clumping at the base.. How do I prevent this to ensure each lash remains seperate? I'm thinking instead of using the technique of 1 right eye, 1 left eye then next eyelash right next eyelash left etc maybe leave a few eyelashes and come back to it?

Please don't recommend faster drying glue, although I would like to use this I don't have the money to purchase just yet and want to work with what I have.,
Thankyou :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386073485.863533.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386090355.464075.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386090375.598988.jpg

Xmas lashes with purple and glitter extensions

Hi, I'm new to lashing and would be really grateful for some constructive criticism!! Thanks :) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 349
Hi, I'm new to lashing and would be really grateful for some constructive criticism!! Thanks :) x

Hi I've only been lashing a short time too but these look good. They're all straight xx

Sorry just realised you were after constructive criticism, I don't think I'm in a position to do that yet but maybe one or two tiny lashes on the inner corners might help xxx :D xx

INTERESTING LEARNING CURVE FOR ME TODAY.

This might be really helpful for new lashers

I currently use and love sky glue / best Glue I've worked with / however had a lady today complaining of it stinging so I had to switch to my lashbase sensitive glue.

Omg I realised how difficult it is to lash without a good glue:

My lashes wouldn't bond, they wouldn't stay straight and when released were all sticking together / something I never had probs with, usually I just plop the lash on and release.

In a nut shell u need a good glue to get good lashes, I never realised before today how important it is / so for all those new lashers that are struggling with stickies - it's most likely your glue and not you
Hth

I currently use and love sky glue / best Glue I've worked with / however had a lady today complaining of it stinging so I had to switch to my lashbase sensitive glue.

My lashes wouldn't bond, they wouldn't stay straight and when released were all sticking together / something I never had probs with, usually I just plop the lash on and release.

In a nut shell u need a good glue to get good lashes, I never realised before today how important it is / so for all those new lashers that are struggling with stickies - it's most likely your glue and not you
Hth

And further to this, for those if you wanting to speed up your lash time get a good glue.

This set today should have taken me no more than an hour, instead it took 1.5 hours!!!'

Here are my second full set of lashes.. Here is what I am struggling with:
- having the lashes face the same way! I try so hard but there always seems to be the few that go wonky
- the eyelashes clumping at the base.. How do I prevent this to ensure each lash remains seperate? I'm thinking instead of using the technique of 1 right eye, 1 left eye then next eyelash right next eyelash left etc maybe leave a few eyelashes and come back to it?

Please don't recommend faster drying glue, although I would like to use this I don't have the money to purchase just yet and want to work with what I have.,
Thankyou :) View attachment 49474

You need to use a lot less glue, looks like you have quite a lot on the lashes x

Hi, What do you think of this set I done on my sister tonight? I feel like my lashes always look really thick from where I'm sitting but looking straight on they don't look anywhere near as good. Only been lashing for two moths but feel like I should be doing better?? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 241
Sorry the other pics didn't upload......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 252

Hth

Hi there, can you advise what glue you would recommend? I've been lashing for 2 months so still a newbie so any advise is much appreciated :biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks
Jane

Sorry Lielash just noticed its Sky glue you use :biggrin:

Jane

And further to this, for those if you wanting to speed up your lash time get a good glue.

This set today should have taken me no more than an hour, instead it took 1.5 hours!!!'

Lielash i was on your website before an noticed it said you don't require a patch test but can have one if you like. Do you not find clients never react?xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386355387.468442.jpgA set I did today, I'm slowly getting better! I used the fast setting lash perfect glue and it was pretty good :) x

Lielash i was on your website before an noticed it said you don't require a patch test but can have one if you like. Do you not find clients never react?xx

Never ever had a reaction with any of my clients - and my insurance doesn't require a patch test.

However I always advise one for ladies that are having special events or are sensitive to products.

Also interestingly though I've read several articles stating that ladies are more likely to react to the pads but don't know of anyone who patch tests for those x

Never ever had a reaction with any of my clients - and my insurance doesn't require a patch test.

However I always advise one for ladies that are having special events or are sensitive to products.

Also interestingly though I've read several articles stating that ladies are more likely to react to the pads but don't know of anyone who patch tests for those x

I was actually going to say I think people react more to pads. I had a client react on one eye so use tape on her and she's fine. I'll have to see what my insurance says :) xx

What insurance company are you with?x

Hi, What do you think of this set I done on my sister tonight? I feel like my lashes always look really thick from where I'm sitting but looking straight on they don't look anywhere near as good. Only been lashing for two moths but feel like I should be doing better?? X

I had the same problem when I started. We started with j curls but I purchased some c curls (different thicknesses) and it made a huge difference.
It felt like id spend 2 hours lashing then when I looked at my client face to face there isn't much difference even though id put loads of lashes on.
Don't know if that's what you mean too?
Xx

I had the same problem when I started. We started with j curls but I purchased some c curls (different thicknesses) and it made a huge difference.
It felt like id spend 2 hours lashing then when I looked at my client face to face there isn't much difference even though id put loads of lashes on.
Don't know if that's what you mean too?
Xx

Yes that's exactly what I mean, it's so disheartening isn't it :( I just want then to look full front head on. Do you find a C curl is curly enough?

Iv watched lielashes videos and she uses a C curl and hers look great from the front, maybe it's just my application? X

Back