Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386853505.603879.jpg

Some 2D lashes :)ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386861067.656342.jpg

Hi all !
What so you think to this set if lashes I did today....ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386861299.086792.jpg

Hi ladies
In need of a little bit if advice, I have only done two full sets of classic lashes since training but I struggle with the left eye... I find that the right eye will go really well but the struggle to lash the left eye and it is so awkward. Do you have any tips for me?

This is my second set I am not happy about them . I think my gel set really slow and my trainer has told us that on the course and I didn't wait long enough. The lady I done she was happy but I cannot help feel let myself down and thinking if I should go back and retrained again? But it will cost so much trouble and money ( not the course cuz the trainer told us we can go back and free second time , but that means my husband cannot work one day to look after baby . If he doesn't work , there will be no money coming in:-( ) I feel let everyone . ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386880741.637966.jpg

This is my second set I am not happy about them . I think my gel set really slow and my trainer has told us that on the course and I didn't wait long enough. The lady I done she was happy but I cannot help feel let myself down and thinking if I should go back and retrained again? But it will cost so much trouble and money ( not the course cuz the trainer told us we can go back and free second time , but that means my husband cannot work one day to look after baby . If he doesn't work , there will be no money coming in:-( ) I feel let everyone . View attachment 50292

No, you haven't let yourself down!
It takes time! I'm still not 100% confident and I did my course in feb.
Keep reading threads on this site and you will pick up lots of tips. Everyone says it and I will to... You have to practice practice practice.
Like seriously....practice.😉

Hi ladies
In need of a little bit if advice, I have only done two full sets of classic lashes since training but I struggle with the left eye... I find that the right eye will go really well but the struggle to lash the left eye and it is so awkward. Do you have any tips for me?

Try turning your whole body and right knee toward the eye you are working on xx

Try turning your whole body and right knee toward the eye you are working on xx

I had same problem , I will try next time x

No, you haven't let yourself down!
It takes time! I'm still not 100% confident and I did my course in feb.
Keep reading threads on this site and you will pick up lots of tips. Everyone says it and I will to... You have to practice practice practice.
Like seriously....practice.😉

Thanks Hun I will do that . I think I put too much pressure on myself . I enjoy when I doing lashes , just hope one day I can do same as you guys xx

Also try moving across to the left with your stool so the left eye is now more central to work on and their nose is to your right hand side :)

Hi ladies

Ask the client slightly tilt her head to the right so that the left eye is in a better position. This should help to balance x

Thank you all so much for you're advice will try your suggestions on my next client! I'm so grateful to have advice from such experienced lash techs. You are wonderful and it's a great comfort to know I can ask for hints and tips on here. X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387036594.219598.jpg
A 3d volume set using only 2/3 of clients natural lashes

I love these.
What curl, thickness and length did you use?
Did this lady have lots of lashes to begin with for you to have managed to get this look?
Love them!

She does have quite a few natural lashes, yes. I used 0.20 c curl 9,10,11,12 and some 13.
x

View attachment 50116

View attachment 50117

View attachment 50119

View attachment 50120[/ATTACH]

Just finished my xD eyelash extention training with Emporium in Pinewood Film Studios. For anybody thinking about this , the two day training course was truly amazing, befour this I didnt realise what all the fuss was about 6D eyelash extentions and the Russian technique was about...wow wow and wow I have being lashing for 6 years daily back to back this treatment as made me fall in love with lashes all over again...I have done some normal lashes today and they look sparse in comparison....I love xd lash extentions and there is no way after having these these beautiful lashes you could possibly want anything more in a lash treatment...lightweight. ..full...lasting...and look...:Love::Love::Love:

Don't get me wrong, I do love these and I know the time and expertise required to create a set like this, but personally I think they look too thick.
I know that sounds weird, as that is what we all aim to give our clients....longer, fuller, thicker looking lashes, but these do look like the thick, uniform strip lashes you can buy and glue on :-/
x

My lashes ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387112417.803576.jpg!!

Sadly, I'm still unable to get a nice full set as it is, let alone a full set like this one!

Any tips?

Also, do any of you ladies do your own lashes? If so, how?

INTERESTING LEARNING CURVE FOR ME TODAY.

This might be really helpful for new lashers

I currently use and love sky glue / best Glue I've worked with / however had a lady today complaining of it stinging so I had to switch to my lashbase sensitive glue.

Omg I realised how difficult it is to lash without a good glue:

My lashes wouldn't bond, they wouldn't stay straight and when released were all sticking together / something I never had probs with, usually I just plop the lash on and release.

In a nut shell u need a good glue to get good lashes, I never realised before today how important it is / so for all those new lashers that are struggling with stickies - it's most likely your glue and not you
Hth

Hi lielash, where do u purchase ur sky glue from? Also which one do u use? I am desperate for a good glue and am really struggling to choose!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi lielash, where do u purchase ur sky glue from? Also which one do u use? I am desperate for a good glue and am really struggling to choose!

I love beauty revolution glue pro+. I quite like flirties glue too! Both strong and fast setting x

I love beauty revolution glue pro+. I quite like flirties glue too! Both strong and fast setting x

Thanks for ur advice! Do either of these glues make ur eyes water? Only reason I ask is when I used to get my lashes done, the lady used a glue that was so strong and "fumey" my eyes used to water a lot!! I obviously want to avoid that!! 😁

Latest posts

Back