Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385804923.469437.jpg

B 0.15 10-15m
Deep set eyes so I got to use my 15m's!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385804906.369874.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385804906.369874.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 341
:D glam set of semi-perms x
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1385811925074.jpg
    1385811925074.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 345
Hi all, I had a lady tell me that her previous tech had applied clusters on the underside of her top lashes. An express treatment that lasted about a week. Anybody heard of this technique before? Is it recommended? X

Hi all, I had a lady tell me that her previous tech had applied clusters on the underside of her top lashes. An express treatment that lasted about a week. Anybody heard of this technique before? Is it recommended? X

Ive never heard of this before x

Surely theres more risk of glue running into eye
Or gluing bottom lashes and top together x :/

Ive never heard of this before x

Surely theres more risk of glue running into eye
Or gluing bottom lashes and top together x :/

That was my first thought too but the lash tech works for a top department store, lashing & Threading. So that then made me wonder if I was missing a trick. Apparently it makes the eyes water very badly :/ xx

I have just read on Facebook that someone has been mobile for 2 years doing nails and lashes I think. Anyway she was wanting to expand her treatment but would need a beauty bed? I asked how she does lashes without having a beauty bed and she said she just does them with the client sitting up?! I asked whether she was just on about cluster lashes.. She said cluster and individual? Basically I baffled how someone can do lashes with a client sitting up?! Am I missing something?xx

I have just read on Facebook that someone has been mobile for 2 years doing nails and lashes I think. Anyway she was wanting to expand her treatment but would need a beauty bed? I asked how she does lashes without having a beauty bed and she said she just does them with the client sitting up?! I asked whether she was just on about cluster lashes.. She said cluster and individual? Basically I baffled how someone can do lashes with a client sitting up?! Am I missing something?xx

Maybe they're the express lashes?! :-/

I'm quite new to eyelashes but I love the look of volume lashes.. Can someone explain this to me? How do I achieve this look.. Using what lash etc
Thankyou :)

Trouble bridging gaps?

Check out my latest tutorial to help:

Eyelash Extensions - how to bridge gaps - YouTube

Don't forget to subscribe for more tutorials

Frankie

Hi Francine,

Just watched your youtube vid on bridging. I would just like to advise that when bridging a gap, extensions should be placed UNDER the bridge rather than on top of the bridge. If they are placed on top, when the client opens their eyes this area will be slightly raised on their lashline. By placing the additional extensions UNDER your bridge the lash line is much more seamless xx

I'm quite new to eyelashes but I love the look of volume lashes.. Can someone explain this to me? How do I achieve this look.. Using what lash etc
Thankyou :)

You achieve it by becoming confident in your classic technique and then attending a training course for volume lashing (;
Probably not the answer you wanted lol sorry...
Though there are tricks for classic sets, such as using shorter lashes in-between to create the illusion of more depth/volume. Also, using lashes that aren't too long in the first place helps to keep things looking full :)
X

Hi Francine,

Just watched your youtube vid on bridging. I would just like to advise that when bridging a gap, extensions should be placed UNDER the bridge rather than on top of the bridge. If they are placed on top, when the client opens their eyes this area will be slightly raised on their lashline. By placing the additional extensions UNDER your bridge the lash line is much more seamless xx

Thank you blinkingorgeous that makes complete sense - like I've said I'm no expert, so these techniques I've learnt myself ( because there's just not the info / tutorials / or affordable training out there for people)

I'm always learning , and willing to learn to improve.

Have you ever though about doing tutorials?

I'd Iove to watch those!

Hi just finished my first full set after training and would love you're feedback, I could have got a few more lashes on there but my sister was in a rush. Any comments will be greatly appreciated xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385967083.804334.jpg

Hi frankie

Loving your tutorials just watched them all!! If you are taking suggestions for other videos could you do o e on express individual lashes

X

Trouble bridging gaps?

Check out my latest tutorial to help:

Eyelash Extensions - how to bridge gaps - YouTube

Don't forget to subscribe for more tutorials

Frankie

Hi frankie, your tutorial has been really helpful as I'm struggling like crazy to get a nice set! You said you use lash base lashes, I use the lashbase mink ones and I'm not sure if they are causing me to struggle as they are tricky to pick off the strip. Which do you use?

Thank you Frankie for all your tips. This is my first full set using your method. She was very pleased and so was I. :D

Attachments

• 1385992133843.jpg
    1385992133843.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 245
Hi frankie

Loving your tutorials just watched them all!! If you are taking suggestions for other videos could you do o e on express individual lashes

X

Tbh I hate express lashes and rarely do any sets -

I just can't get my head around not isolating lashes, and that I feel like I'm damaging lashes:
As a lash tech I should be confident and happy with them but I'm not as I feel it goes against everything iv trained hard to to ie
Isolate, not overlaid lashes etc

Do u get me ???? Lol xx

Thank you Frankie for all your tips. This is my first full set using your method. She was very pleased and so was I. :D

Great job well done x

Hi frankie, your tutorial has been really helpful as I'm struggling like crazy to get a nice set! You said you use lash base lashes, I use the lashbase mink ones and I'm not sure if they are causing me to struggle as they are tricky to pick off the strip. Which do you use?

Yes I use them, how are you struggling, they should just peel off nicely?

Latest posts

Back