Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of today's lashes, she had very straight lashes as you can see ☺️ XxView attachment 57534View attachment 57535

these are lovely however i would have applied from under the natural lash as it stops the straight ones from poking out also you can candy cane a little better if you start underneath. really good though hun just giving a bit of advise if you wanted it x

La La Express lashes

Not sure if I like the express lashes but I am struggling with isolating the lash when doing semi permanent sets, I am right handed but do a lot if things left hands and found that I can isolate better with my right hand but I struggle with picking up an placing with my left.

I don't have many clients that want lashes but feel that if I can create great sets then this will improve in time.

ATTACH]57560[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393447000.097663.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393447000.097663.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 236
Honest opinions, feedback and criticism please! (Be gentle haha)

This is my 2nd attempt at lashes.

She had lots of lashes, but lots of unsuitable lashes too. (Some were damaged due to lash curlers) I could do with putting a lot more lashes in but she's been poorly and she had a banging headache so we called it a day, bless her.

She also had a gap at the corner of right eye but I didn't have laahes fine enough to bridge and to be honest... with it only being my 2nd set I think I need to focus on just applying them 1st before trying to bridge haha

I used c curl 0.15's 8,9,10 and 11

1393453552215.jpg
1393453561412.jpg
1393453594409.jpg
1393453612124.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

these are lovely however i would have applied from under the natural lash as it stops the straight ones from poking out also you can candy cane a little better if you start underneath. really good though hun just giving a bit of advise if you wanted it x

Always up for advise! Yeah I did with some and not with others. It's not noticeable in real life, but shall do them all under next time! Thanks xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393460324.828435.jpg

This was my first ever set I just finished my course in dec and have only done a few sets to build my confidence xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393460214.096346.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393460214.096346.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 213

She had lots of lashes, but lots of unsuitable lashes too. (Some were damaged due to lash curlers) I could do with putting a lot more lashes in but she's been poorly and she had a banging headache so we called it a day, bless her.

She also had a gap at the corner of right eye but I didn't have laahes fine enough to bridge and to be honest... with it only being my 2nd set I think I need to focus on just applying them 1st before trying to bridge haha

View attachment 57585
View attachment 57586
View attachment 57587
View attachment 57588

Any advice? :) I'm popping back tonight to add a few more in now that she's feeling better xxx

Hi I'm a new geek! I've been reading through this forum and looking at everyone's brilliant lashes, it's really made me think that I need to start practicing again. I trained with Lash Perfect in 2012 and lost total confidence and stopped practicing :rolleyes: please could you give me some feedback on the set I have just done, to be honest I have ordered some new glue as I think the one I have used has gone a little gloopy so I have got a few stickies and gave up as the glue was getting harder to use as I was using it! I know I have missed a few lashes. I have booked some one to one training in April with Loretta, I've seen some really good reviews for Loretta so I'm really looking forward to it. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated :)

photo.JPG

Ah I need a bit of help! I've just finished a client (I'm very very new to this) and I'm charging a very low "model rate" so she knew I was newly trained and everything was going well, but a few of the extensions had stuck to her bottom lashes. I tried to act professional and everything and got them off but what am I doing wrong? Not only am I using my lash perfect gel pads but I'm also using the tape under neath the pads but still getting them stuck!

She was lovely about it and seemed please with them, but I wasn't happy with the finished result, they didn't look long or full! Just like she had a bit of mascara on! I used j 0.15 mainly 11, some 10 and 9 on inner corner?

I took about 2hr 15 mins on her aswell!

I am qualified and experienced in SP lashes but thought I'd try express lashes as they seem to be poplular, finding it a bit strange not to be isolating the lash though!
I have been on an express lash course,this is my first set
I spent an hour doing them and they dont seem as full as some pics on here but I can't work out how to get them fuller whilst them still looking not too bully at the root?!
)these are 0.2 11/10 & 0.15 9)

Opinions would be really helpful pleasssse

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 260
I've infilled a client's classic set of .15 lashes with 4-6d 0.7 lashes. Quite pleased with the results! Longer than I would have chosen but she loves them long 😒ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393532496.542949.jpg

Hi, im loving the 'Show us your Tan thread', and its a great way to compare products etc. How about starting a lash thread, where we can show pictures of different styles and letting people know what size lashes are used? I know I would find this really helpful :D x

The last pics are where I did the lash and the brow. Always striving to get better.

Attachments

• lashes 277.jpg
    lashes 277.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 209
  • lash designs 033.jpg
    lash designs 033.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 179
  • lashes 295.jpg
    lashes 295.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 179
  • lashes 214.jpg
    lashes 214.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 179
  • lashes 215.jpg
    lashes 215.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 180
Ah I need a bit of help! I've just finished a client (I'm very very new to this) and I'm charging a very low "model rate" so she knew I was newly trained and everything was going well, but a few of the extensions had stuck to her bottom lashes. I tried to act professional and everything and got them off but what am I doing wrong? Not only am I using my lash perfect gel pads but I'm also using the tape under neath the pads but still getting them stuck!

She was lovely about it and seemed please with them, but I wasn't happy with the finished result, they didn't look long or full! Just like she had a bit of mascara on! I used j 0.15 mainly 11, some 10 and 9 on inner corner?

I took about 2hr 15 mins on her aswell!

Make sure when you place your pads under the eyes your covering every single bottom lash. Otherwise little ones will sneak through. Also if a client is talking, this can sometimes cause the pads to move and lashes will come through.

Practise and practise! J curls aren't very noticeable... I would use c curl, then d curl for them to be even more noticeable.
Xx

View attachment 57585
View attachment 57586
View attachment 57587
View attachment 57588

I think these look great for your 2nd set. You must be a natural! :) xxx

I think these look great for your 2nd set. You must be a natural! :) xxx

Ah thank you. That means a lot. Was worried because I trained 3 years ago and training was horrendous so I never done anything with it. But thought I'd give it another go :) Still very scared lol xxx

Latest posts

Back