Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Kirsty! Yes it's mostly all I do now. Classics are still popular, but once a client has tried volume, there is no going back!
Another set from yesterday x
View attachment 64513

Hi KGsalon, I am based in Melbourne, Australia, just wondering if there is any good trainer in AU or I have to fly to UK or USA to train for them?

Thanks

All these lashes are so gorgeous!!

Can anyone recommend me a technician around the Sandwell/Birmingham area please?

Hi all, which glue do all you lovelies use? I'm using lash perfect at the moment and finding the lashes are starting to fall out after a week so thinking of trying a new glue :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi leeann. Try flirties ultra . Its amazing. Lashbase extreme is also good but u have to speed up while using thr glue. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi leeann. Try flirties ultra . Its amazing. Lashbase extreme is also good but u have to speed up while using thr glue. X

Thanks hun will give their glue a go :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Today's classic set ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399646335.075642.jpg

This set is a little on the longer side 9mm,11mm, 13mm 0.07 c curl 2d/3d but this client will not go shorter

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399646911.681397.jpg

Wht is the difference between 2d, 3d, 4d,6d , and hollywood lashes plz :D

Hollywood lashes is a brand just like Flirties or nouveau

2d means 2 lashes to each natural lashes
3d means 3 lashes to each natural lash
4d means 4 lashes to each natural lash and so on

You can only add a certain amount in the finer lashes 0.05, 0.06, 0.07, and sometimes 2d in 0.10 thickness

You can achieve many different looks with this technique lashes are applied in a fan that is learnt on advanced volume class training

Hope this helps x

'Hollywood' is also a volume technique and look founded and created by Olga Volvoka of the Ukraine which could by why it is used along side 2/3/4d etc x

Wao !:thanks alot for info x

'Hollywood' is also a volume technique and look founded and created by Olga Volvoka of the Ukraine which could by why it is used along side 2/3/4d etc x

Daisy cd u plz elaborate wht hollywood is? Thanks

Hi KGsalon, I am based in Melbourne, Australia, just wondering if there is any good trainer in AU or I have to fly to UK or USA to train for them?

Thanks

Hey,
There will be courses in au, just all depends who you want to train with.
I'm in UK, but went to America to train as I wanted to train with a particular person.

Xx

I do Hollywoods at the moment.. Where would I learn the 3d technique

Xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399706267.258588.jpg Some volume lash infills from other day.

Do any of you mix volume lash infills with classic lashes? X

These are a set if individuals I did today, took me 2 hours this is the 2nd set I've done in about a year and half ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399730275.717274.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399730284.762846.jpg

Thanks

There are some really good trainers in Australia I suggest searching google or joining one of the many Facebook lash groups also I think lash out lashes do training in Australia although I think if you want to pay me then we can bring Flirties training to you there hehe xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1399753018835.jpg
    1399753018835.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 215
Daisy cd u plz elaborate wht hollywood is? Thanks

The Hollywood look is the 4-6D lashes using multi lash pick up technique :)

I do Hollywoods at the moment.. Where would I learn the 3d technique

Xxx

There are many trainers (some of us on here) now offering volume technique training which will cover 2,3,4,5 & 6d. Have a good look around doing some research and see their work, this will help you choose. I've seen some very very cheap training and this may not teach you all you need to know so bear it mind :) happy hunting x

Latest posts

Back