Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are many trainers (some of us on here) now offering volume technique training which will cover 2,3,4,5 & 6d. Have a good look around doing some research and see their work, this will help you choose. I've seen some very very cheap training and this may not teach you all you need to know so bear it mind :) happy hunting x

This is right on cheap training.
Someone in my areas offering it of something like £250, and only couple of hours long! Crazy!! Also known people to go on training and them teaching them the stacking method and that's all! Awful.
So do your research. Xx

Jusluce I have started mixing volume/classic and looks nice.
For me I think classic all the way. I find classic lookS so bare now I do volume, so this fluffs it up more. Xx

I know this is a huge thread and if there are any ni therapists what company do you feel offers the best all round lash training im interested in the more natural volume look but not 6d as my clients wouldnt be as daring.

Thank you :) I must admit I now get the lady who does my lashes to mix volume with the classic - mainly to save the pennies as I'm a huge lash addict and my lashes last really well x

beautygeek_11 - lie lash and KGsalon have some beautiful examples of natural volume lashes have a scroll back through the last few pages x

Would you recommend sky glue for classic sets or just for volume?

Hi geeks,

I have been practicing lashes for a couple of months and I am struggling!!

Does anyone have any tips?

I have been using lash base glue, could anyone recommend a different glue?

Also what thickness are people using, I am just using 0.15, but the lashes never look full.

I really want to get good at this!!

Thanks for any help ;) x

Hey,
There will be courses in au, just all depends who you want to train with.
I'm in UK, but went to America to train as I wanted to train with a particular person.

Xx

Thanks Hun

There are some really good trainers in Australia I suggest searching google or joining one of the many Facebook lash groups also I think lash out lashes do training in Australia although I think if you want to pay me then we can bring Flirties training to you there hehe xxx

Thanks! I've been to the SalonMelbourne beauty expo this year, found nothing. Will keep searching, hopefully find a good trainer. I know there s a long way till I feel confident with classic set i.e. I still struggle with unformed lashes.

Hi geeks,

I have been practicing lashes for a couple of months and I am struggling!!

Does anyone have any tips?

I have been using lash base glue, could anyone recommend a different glue?

Also what thickness are people using, I am just using 0.15, but the lashes never look full.

I really want to get good at this!!

Thanks for any help ;) x

Lash base glue is really good.
When you think you've lashed all lashes lift them up and you will see any you've missed.
Make sure your not using too long of a lash too.
X

I trained with flirties and used there regular glue but the place I trained with have stopped using and training in flirties and now use iLash I got some of there glue but I don't think it's strong enough I'm scared to use the super strength stuff as I'm not that confident yet, can anyone recommend another good glue that will hold the lashes x

I trained with flirties and used there regular glue but the place I trained with have stopped using and training in flirties and now use iLash I got some of there glue but I don't think it's strong enough I'm scared to use the super strength stuff as I'm not that confident yet, can anyone recommend another good glue that will hold the lashes x

Hi

You can buy flirties glue online.
Lash base extreme is good along with sky glue.

The new Flirties ultra is really good for both volume and classic lashes

For good training check out Flirties for info online www.beautytrix.me x

Last edited:
I did this chinese lady's full set 4 weeks ago and yesterday took her picture with the few lashes still on. I again did her infills which took me 45 mins . She hardly has any lashes and if she had, they were too short may b 6 and 8 mm. But i used 8 and 10 mm . Next time i'd use 8 and 9 mm or 7 and 8 mm. Plz do suggest if u think anything is wrong in them. Thanks x
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1399826792726.jpg
    1399826792726.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 312
I know this is a huge thread and if there are any ni therapists what company do you feel offers the best all round lash training im interested in the more natural volume look but not 6d as my clients wouldnt be as daring.

We do training in volume. Message us for details. X

Would you recommend sky glue for classic sets or just for volume?

I use sky for both.
Best glue. We will have in stock in the next week. X

I will be offering training in the next few months, beginners advanced and volume.

Volume lashes do not have to be OTT, with the use of 2d right through to 6d you can select the look to suit your client.
For example you may get a clients that has such fine lashes that a classic set will not suffice. With the use of 3d and wide fans you can create the illusion of full yet still soft and fluffy lashes - see photo attached.

Also u can do 2/3d lashes for a look a little bit more dramatic than classic but still very natural
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399837263.699917.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399837207.005290.jpg

in northern Ireland?

Just found this thread and I so wish I can be as good as all of you! Just in the process of training, nearly qualified...this is one of my models, any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated :)

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1399890475889.jpg
    1399890475889.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 266
2D lashes:)

Attachments

• Betty 2 D lashes(1)_1.jpg
    Betty 2 D lashes(1)_1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 223
  • Betty_1.jpg
    Betty_1.jpg