Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't trained in volume lashes do you mind me asking how they are done if it takes 2h45m? They look great xxx

Beleza Beauty ♡

Volume lashes are a technique of multi pick up to apply multiple lashes to each individual eyelash, the application is slightly different and it often takes longer than classic lashes die to creating beautiful fluffy fans to place on the natural lash there are a few ways to do this and each individual will perfect their own technique that they find easier. For training have a look at Flirties, you so need to be competent at classic lashes as it is an advanced technique x

Last edited:
So looking forward to doing my volume lash training at KGsalon. Xxx well done very well deserved xxX

Thank you Hun. Can't wait to meet you!! Xx

There is a specific technique for volume which you would need to train in, I trained with kg salon and the training is amazing! It is basically learning to put up to 6 0.07 lashes per natural lash therefore it takes longer than a classic set x

Thanks for recommendation Hun.

Ladies check out www.volumelashtraining.co.uk for more details x

Thanks

Last edited:
My first classic set in D curl!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402418254.031035.jpg

Can anyone help. I did a set of lashes for a girl tonight about 2 hours ago. She had no reaction to the patch test but now shes saying her eyelid just above the lashes is mildly stinging. Can u advise me what to do?

Can anyone help. I did a set of lashes for a girl tonight about 2 hours ago. She had no reaction to the patch test but now shes saying her eyelid just above the lashes is mildly stinging. Can u advise me what to do?

Have you asked her to take a close up picture to see if it's red or eyelash touching the lid?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

:--

Last edited:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402438259.263474.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402438259.263474.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:

Did you get any glue on this area at all? Or is there a lash slightly to close to the lashline causing her slight irritation? I would get her to send over a picture x

Its too late to text now asking for a picture. I don't think i got any glue on the lid. I didn't see any when i checked. Its both eyes. I told her to take an antihistamine just in case and i've booked her in to have them removed if when she gets up tomorrow they are still irritated. She had put a cold cloth against them and the last message from her said they were feeling fine now. So hopefully i'll get a text tomorrow saying its all good. Fingers crossed. Thanks for your replies x

Its too late to text now asking for a picture. I don't think i got any glue on the lid. I didn't see any when i checked. Its both eyes. I told her to take an antihistamine just in case and i've booked her in to have them removed if when she gets up tomorrow they are still irritated. She had put a cold cloth against them and the last message from her said they were feeling fine now. So hopefully i'll get a text tomorrow saying its all good. Fingers crossed. Thanks for your replies x

Fingers crossed! A nightmare when the happens.. :banghead:

Quite new to lashing, could anyone give me any advice into making them look more uniformed? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402497078.145985.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402497099.732045.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402497113.816782.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402497132.287690.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402501173.033556.jpg
Lashes 😘 xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402501158.354930.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402501158.354930.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 204
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402523485.154434.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402523494.668141.jpg

I love playing with colour :)

My client tried Volume lashes for the first time from 'classic' and she loved them so much. :p

Attachments

• 1402523919649.jpg
    1402523919649.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 219
I was told yesterday that my lashes were too long naturally to have the Hollywood/flirties etc! :-( Granted my lashes are long but I just wanted to make them thicker. Does anyone think this is possible??
View attachment 15185

Holy wow, I'd be pretty stoked if I had your natural lashes! I have minimal... so minimal tinting and mascara are pointless.

Anyone know when lash base will be in stock of their silver eye pads? Anyone on here linked? Or does anyone recommend another brand similar? I really need a wide pad that actually stays in place! Thanks

Some of my work...love my job!

Attachments

• Untitled-1HDFG.jpg
    Untitled-1HDFG.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 187
  • 2d lashes yvonne.jpg
    2d lashes yvonne.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_1642_1.jpg
    IMG_1642_1.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 171

Latest posts