Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could I ask a question please ladies...none of my clients like me taping down their lower lashes...any ideas why? It makes their eyes water! Am I doing something wrong?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Are you taping too close to the lash line? Is the watering during the treatment or when you remove the tape xx

What did you use for these they are lovely

Rheanna, Dee Dee beauty and Dominique 87 - thank you for the lovely comments. :p

For this classic set, I've used Lash Perfect lashes: Cs 0.15 in 9, 10, 11, 12 & Cs 0.10 in 8mm (inner corners). :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403976843.464199.jpg

After volume lashes... Classic were very erm... Boring lol xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404195266.424644.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404195275.559259.jpg
Any feedback is greatly appreciated :)

Lisa 😃

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404243699.183027.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404243722.686782.jpg

Any feedback on these 2 am still practising for my qualification and not sure if I'm ready to sit my final yet!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404249315.128376.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404249321.620360.jpg

Here's my third set getting better and easier x

Hi ladies, is there anyone in the liverpool area trained in volume lashes? If so could you pm me. I'm looking to get a set done :) x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404342014.531998.jpg

As much as I love eyelash extensions I also love being able to offer an alternative... LVL lashes x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404391026.784885.jpgheres my 4th set x

What is Lash bases extreme glue like?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Really good! I've been using it and it's fast drying & has longevity :) hope that helps x

Hi ladies, is there anyone in the liverpool area trained in volume lashes? If so could you pm me. I'm looking to get a set done :) x

Katie if you send me a message I've trained a few girls in Liverpool in volume but not sure which would be closest

Done another set tonight after not doing any lashes for ages as still not feeling the confidence but I was quite pleased with tonights and not one lash stuck to the bottom woohoo xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1404426592187.jpg
    1404426592187.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 192
  • 1404426619245.jpg
    1404426619245.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 202
Please remove if not allowed but I wanted to share the lash palette I designed.
I was getting fed up with having to constantly stick and unstick lashes to the back of my hand with each client.
So I came up with this idea that sits over your hand.
It looks clean, professional and is hygienic.
I started retailing these to a few friends who asked me to make them and due to their quick success I have shipped them all over the world.
And because they were so popular they are now in store.

I have a palette for every curl, colour and thickness I use that I just remove from my drawer unit behind each client.

I'm a lash tech that likes to share info and help others / a reason why I developed these to be adjustable to each individual so that people could purchase to assist them every day

If this is a product that u think may assist u they are for sale at www.shopladylash.co.uk

Please remove if not allowed but I wanted to share the lash palette I designed.
I was getting fed up with having to constantly stick and unstick lashes to the back of my hand with each client.
So I came up with this idea that sits over your hand.
It looks clean, professional and is hygienic.
I started retailing these to a few friends who asked me to make them and due to their quick success I have shipped them all over the world.
And because they were so popular they are now in store.

I have a palette for every curl, colour and thickness I use that I just remove from my drawer unit behind each client.

I'm a lash tech that likes to share info and help others / a reason why I developed these to be adjustable to each individual so that people could purchase to assist them every day

If this is a product that u think may assist u they are for sale at www.shopladylash.co.uk

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404485009.787449.jpg
Would help if I attached a picture!

It's sold out already :eek:
Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back