Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow love all them lashes! Can anyone recommend where to do my training for them?! Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405025462.969006.jpg

Still a newbie. Every set I do I feel like I'm getting slightly better and everything is slowly slotting into place. X

Been doing lashes for 3 months now, would love to know what people think! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405069978.060755.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405070003.897828.jpg

At this time I don't have any pic for my eyelashes but I got beatiful, longer, darker, thicker and fuller eyelashes after using Careprost Eye Drops as my doctor suggest me to use it. I ordered that from Drupillstore online pharmacy and get beautiful results within 7-8 weeks.

At this time I don't have any pic for my eyelashes but I got beatiful, longer, darker, thicker and fuller eyelashes after using Careprost Eye Drops as my doctor suggest me to use it. I ordered that from Drupillstore online pharmacy and get beautiful results within 7-8 weeks.

Ooh ooh lets all go and buy it! 😴

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405085199.093408.jpg

I know it's little out of date with all those beautiful volume lashes. If it wasn't for Semi Permanent Makeup training soon if be booked on a volume course!
So here's some good old classic lashes in .15 & some .20's C Curls
😄

View attachment 70194

I know it's little out of date with all those beautiful volume lashes. If it wasn't for Semi Permanent Makeup training soon if be booked on a volume course!
So here's some good old classic lashes in .15 & some .20's C Curls
😄

Beautiful as always x

This is either my 4th or 5th set, I carnt remember lol!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405095860.154774.jpg

susie after 4.jpg

Here is 1 of my clients Susie xx 0.13mm/0.11mm c curl 0.20 thick

I always read this thread but never post! Here is one of my clients with 0.15 c curls in a variety of lengths from 8-12mm
X
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405147842.006675.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1405252174261.jpg
    1405252174261.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 252
I trained with A H Francis and glad I did. You don't get qualified straight away as you have to case study photos that you have to submit before getting the qualification. I think this is a good thing as you get to practice loads and you feel confident about doing them and they are always happy to give help and advice. Hope this helps

Attachments

• 1405252621027.jpg
    1405252621027.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 248
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405286309.182553.jpg

Struggling with inner corners! Help xx

The latest in our Student Showcase series of case studies. This one is by Joanne Paeckmeyer from our Pinewood Studios individual eyelash extension course. Nicely executed set, good separation, perfect safety distance and good choice of lashes for the model's eye shape. . great work Joanne.

If you would like to see more in this series, please visit the Student Showcase page on our website. www.eyelashemporium.com
Student_Showcase4_7e7dca8c-2a9e-4607-8292-7e957e101d96_grande.jpg

I have watched tutorials over and over again .. Lol .. Also been doing party lashes mobile for a few years .. Does anyone think it's just possible for me to just get a starter kit and start practicing on friends before clients without doing a training course on individual semi permanent lashes ?? Xx

I have watched tutorials over and over again .. Lol .. Also been doing party lashes mobile for a few years .. Does anyone think it's just possible for me to just get a starter kit and start practicing on friends before clients without doing a training course on individual semi permanent lashes ?? Xx

No ... You need to be fully qualified!!!

Seriously? Would you be happy for someone to wax you who hadn't been trained but just watched YouTube and practiced on friends? Also, what would happen to you if a client decides to sue if something goes wrong? Training isn't expensive in relation to what you could earn when fully qualified and competent (and insured!) x

Latest posts

Back