Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all your help . I done as you all advised :) I have been lashing for 4-5 years now. I take approx 1 hour 15 mins - 30 to do a decent set, do you think this is too slow? Also for a 2 week infill around 45 mins ?? xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Some clients are so cheeky! I have a lady who has left her lashes for over 4 weeks and has also gone on holiday using sun cream, chlorine in pool ect. and has lost all of her lashes (she knows she should come every 2-3 weeks and avoid oily products around the eyes so its not like she wasn't warned) and expected me to do her a full set for the price if an infill as that's what she had booked in! Now shes ignoring my confirmation texts so I don't even know if she's going to turn up tonight. Frustrated and annoyed :-(

Sent from my GT-S7275R using SalonGeek mobile app

Some clients are so cheeky! I have a lady who has left her lashes for over 4 weeks and has also gone on holiday using sun cream, chlorine in pool ect. and has lost all of her lashes (she knows she should come every 2-3 weeks and avoid oily products around the eyes so its not like she wasn't warned) and expected me to do her a full set for the price if an infill as that's what she had booked in! Now shes ignoring my confirmation texts so I don't even know if she's going to turn up tonight. Frustrated and annoyed :-(

You get some clients like that.. I have had a call today off a client to say she's had a reaction, I done her lashes on 8th July.. two weeks later ! She's now requesting for us to pay her $400 to cover medical bills as she went to hospital... I some how can't believe it .. so annoyed !

You get some clients like that.. I have had a call today off a client to say she's had a reaction, I done her lashes on 8th July.. two weeks later ! She's now requesting for us to pay her $400 to cover medical bills as she went to hospital... I some how can't believe it .. so annoyed !

Did you patch test her? If you did then she doesn't have a leg to stand on. What did you say to her when she told you this? I would have said it won't have been the lashes if the reaction was so delayed as it would have happened in the first day or so if it was. Some people will lie through their back teeth to get their hands on other peoples hard earned money :-(

Thanks for all your help . I done as you all advised :) I have been lashing for 4-5 years now. I take approx 1 hour 15 mins - 30 to do a decent set, do you think this is too slow? Also for a 2 week infill around 45 mins ?? xxx

I spend 1.5 hrs for a full classic and I spend almost an hour to do an infill. I always do a proper cleanse and preparation and use a nanomister at the end. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know it's tricky, that's why I have a price list of infill for 2 weeks, 3 weeks and more than that it's a full set. Or alternatively you could do by time, infill 45 mins is x price , Infill 1 HR is y price or just state that the client must have at least 40% of the extensions to call it an infill. Hope it helps. :)

Yes Lanemui it does, I think I will stipulate on my pricelist infills after 3 weeks or with less than 40% lashes are considered a full set xx

My 6th set of lash extensions ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405971408.933753.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405971418.971765.jpg

If she had her lashes done by you, she should have contacted you as soon as she had reactions and see if you could have rectified or helped her remove rather than be given a bill weeks after the treatment. I wouldn't pay the medical bill. X

If she had her lashes done by you, she should have contacted you as soon as she had reactions and see if you could have rectified or helped her remove rather than be given a bill weeks after the treatment. I wouldn't pay the medical bill. X

I will let you know how I get on today with her. It puts a cloud over your day when things like this happen. She should of contacted the salon and we could of taken it from there. x

Looks good for your 6 th set. Just be careful not to have the eyepads too close to eyes. I've had my lashes done and it was very sore and red because with couldn't close my eyes properly, it was scratching against the pads and I could feel the fumes. :(

Looks good for your 6 th set. Just be careful not to have the eyepads too close to eyes. I've had my lashes done and it was very sore and red because with couldn't close my eyes properly, it was scratching against the pads and I could feel the fumes. :(

Will do thank you for the advice xx

Russian Volume 2-3D infills

Attachments

• 1405981795765.jpg
    1405981795765.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 278
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406038751.768682.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406038765.766573.jpg

Close up volume lashes at infill appointment.
So glad that I have learnt this technique that now allows me give me clients something I couldn't before

And even those clients with really sparse or damaged lashes I can now safely lash rather than turning away !

Volume lash my first attempt
model wanted a natural look, she had some very long natural lashes so I used B curls 0.07mm x 8, 10, 11 mm
She had very sensitive eyes and kept tearing so it was challenging to lash. Advice welcome please

Attachments

• vol lash 1.jpg
    vol lash 1.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 254
Attempted to do a set of colour lashes last night for a client going to a festival over the weekend! Think I need more vibrant colour lashes! They were also an infill from 2 weeks where client still had most of her lashes in place! Where can I get more vibrant lashes from?? Used c-curl 0.20 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm & 12mm in purple & turquoise ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406099835.840880.jpg

Think I'm struggling with how to best take photographs too!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406101042.518188.jpg

Oops, forgot to add this one!

View attachment 71062View attachment 71063

Close up volume lashes at infill appointment.
So glad that I have learnt this technique that now allows me give me clients something I couldn't before

And even those clients with really sparse or damaged lashes I can now safely lash rather than turning away !

Can I ask who you did your training with please? I desperately want to learn but have been recommended loads of different ones. These are fab tho! X

Latest posts

Back