Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can any of you lovely lash experts advise whether my extensions are too heavy for my lashes? They look fine looking from eyes closed but when open like the attached?x

You would be best to get them all removed ... Lashes that are too long and thick will damage your natural lash the weight will cause premature shedding so shorter lighter lashes will last so much longer with NO drooping,twisting or damage to your nl. You would be best to go no heavier than a 0.15 and no longer than 12, using shorter lashes 8's & 9's will give you volume hth

Me and OASISnails did a volume lash treatment swap this morn :)
It's the first time I've had them on properly and im in love 😍 addicted already

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1412022873424.jpg
    1412022873424.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 319
Me and OASISnails did a volume lash treatment swap this morn :)
It's the first time I've had them on properly and im in love 😍 addicted already

I love mine too! I'll try and remember to post a pic in the morning 😊

What do you all do when it comes to clients with very curly, criss/cross outer corner lashes? I've had a few clients with these recently and no matter how many times i use a spoolie to brush them out they just refuse to straighten out and make it difficult to apply lashes

What do you all do when it comes to clients with very curly, criss/cross outer corner lashes? I've had a few clients with these recently and no matter how many times i use a spoolie to brush them out they just refuse to straighten out and make it difficult to apply lashes

Apply to the side.

The lash tech who did them doesn't know I'm in the industry at all, shall I just tell her I've been told they are far too heavy, please can you remove them and use lighter, thinner lashes? I don't like complaining! :'(

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412204183.172495.jpg
3D volume. Don't think you can tell on the photo but her natural lashes were like 14mm!
You can still see her fair lashes from the front though. Any tips? X

Today's volume lashesImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412269376.381034.jpg

very pleased with a set i did today.. she had very short lashes .
plz comment :)

sorry about picture quality

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1412278593726.jpg
    1412278593726.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 220
very pleased with a set i did today.. she had very short lashes .
plz comment :)

sorry about picture quality

Lovely xx nice and neat xx

thanks hon xx

Here's my 12th set not too bad but can see flaws, I used a new glue too so had to adjust a little. I used b 0.20 10/11 mm ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412323728.629687.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412323741.108480.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412323748.268192.jpg

Why are her eyes so red hon ? Did u do a patch test prior ? They look nice but just try .15 when you choose sizes 11,12...

x

She has very sensitive eyes that water when applying pads, she said there was no fumes. Which she had experienced with other techs x

Why are her eyes so red hon ? Did u do a patch test prior ? They look nice but just try .15 when you choose sizes 11,12...

x

0.20 is fine with 11m x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412370006.271127.jpg
Volume set from today. I'm still not feeling confident :( still feel like they're not full enough and just look like classic semis.
Any tips please? X

View attachment 76056
Volume set from today. I'm still not feeling confident :( still feel like they're not full enough and just look like classic semis.
Any tips please? X

I think they for a fuller look of you use a smaller lash length x

Just seen a salon offering 'individual lash inserts' which apparently last up to 6 weeks...

Any idea what these are?! I thought clusters at first but not if they're lasting 6 weeks! Is this just another way of saying classic SP lashes?

Latest posts

Back