Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only qualified on the 21/12 im doing sets for 25 just to cover the costs I done a few friends for free but I'm now on about my 10th mybe more sets what do you think I'm having problems with confidence ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425146448.865194.jpg

I think these are really good for a 10th set. Don't be so hard on yourself.
My first sets were awful!
Everything will come with time. Just concentrate on making sure the lashes are attached properly. Speed will come with time :)

Well done xxx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

This is a half set I did today, not long qualified, this is prob my 10th set? Any advice would be great!

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1425415948263.jpg
    1425415948263.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 258
Here is my first set after training with marvel lash! Any critique welcome. Please ignore the long thin lashes I added them at the end and realised straight away they were too long and a different brand. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425494421.747727.jpg

Here is my first set after training with marvel lash! Any critique welcome. Please ignore the long thin lashes I added them at the end and realised straight away they were too long and a different brand. View attachment 83080

Hey, that's a great first set after training! Your alignment is good, nice and straight! I would say add more lashes in the inner corners near nose just looks a little less on one side and before finally placing the lash dab off the ball of excess glue and you won't get the little glue clumps! Minimises the need for separation at the end too :) well done xxx

Thank you! I have another set tomorrow (still at reduced price) and I'm feeling motivated! 😊

Thank you! I have another set tomorrow (still at reduced price) and I'm feeling motivated! 😊

Good luck, practice is the best thing to keep your hand in the technique :) xx

I'm new to the forum and also a newbie at lashing. I'm in canada and did not have any great success with the adhesive we were given by our trainers. I did some research and it seems everyone loves the adhesive from Sugar lash in Edmonton. It ships world wide, and with our Canadian dollar being so bad right now,those of you in the UK might find it economical as well! I have just used it on two clients so far, and already can say it is a huge improvement from the adhesive I was using. It dries very quickly, (so I have to be very accurate where I place the extension) and it isn't tacky. I noticed right away when combing through the lashes there were no sticky lashes or glue clumps. Hopefully it will also prove to have a longer hold for my clients as well.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425576327.935645.jpg Just started lashing, love it, this was one of my freebie clients. She had great lashes to work with and was super easy to isolate, I was happy with how they turned out!

This was my second set. I found it really difficult as the customer was chatting away and I can see glue that looks a bit clumpy. Is it generally harder to apply when the customer talks and their face moves! But how can you ask them to be quiet ha! I did say at the start just relax and fall asleep if you want....... ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425581561.224761.jpg

This is my third set of lashes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425590215.017311.jpg

jusluce..... They are classics???? .... Oh my gosh they look like volume! Really nice! 😊
Please can I ask what curl you've used?

Thank you very much! Had an absolute stinker today though. Someone had wonky eyelashes. How do you get them to go straight?! Xx

jusluce..... They are classics???? .... Oh my gosh they look like volume! Really nice! 😊
Please can I ask what curl you've used?

Thank you! I do like to get them full. I use c curl 0.18 and 0.20 in lengths from 8-12 x

Thank you! I do like to get them full. I use c curl 0.18 and 0.20 in lengths from 8-12 x

Oh I am getting good in guessing which lashes are used! I guessed c-curl 0.20 8-12 maybe with a couple of 0.15's for fluffiness look. But that's where the 0.18's are handy!! They're brilliant. Where do you get your lashes from? I know eyelash emporium do 0.18's :) xx

These lash pics are so pretty!! I'm a new lash tech...how did you guys who posted get your lashes to look so full? I'm having trouble getting my sets to look really full even tho I try to lash every lash:(

Latest posts

Back