Show us your nail stations!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if you will get the right impact from this image only one I got though. I love my table as it isn't like your typical nail station and it fits with the rest of my furniture x

Jodie-Danielle I love your chairs, perfect for my BOUDOIR beauty studio x

Hi, I know I asked before where your chairs are from but where is your table from, it's lovely :) x

I got it from eBay! And the lights are from an online festive lights shop x they are just my Xmas lights. I have up some shabby chic wooden heart lights normally x

Here is mine. I've just moved home and setting up my desk again so here it is at the moment :o

Attachments

• IMG_3866.jpg
    IMG_3866.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 1,700
  • nail desk.jpg
    nail desk.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,540
Love my new custom made display rack! But now I need lots of new colours to fill it! :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369209211.511411.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369209211.511411.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 961
My new table in my new room (the photos aren't great). Not quite finished but I love it. X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369210235.775231.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369210235.775231.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,065
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369210249.790641.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369210249.790641.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 984
Mines newly put under the stairs, I love it. Looks dark but it actually isn't. And I do have spot lamp clamped on desk.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369215735.263547.jpg

This is great, just shows what you can achieve in an unusual space. X

Thankyou, and what's also awesome is I only have to keep tidy hallway & upper bathroom. Rest of house is unaffected by visits from clients . X

Heres my nail and pedi area www.thenailbeautique.co.uk/nailstudio (sorry can't post pics) and this is my hallway too. My loo is straight opposite the front door and tucked round the corner so no clients through my home and easy access for all :)

Love your hallway salon- colours are beautiful too. It's amazing what you can do to create a workable space isn't it. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Heres my nail and pedi area www.thenailbeautique.co.uk/nailstudio (sorry can't post pics) and this is my hallway too. My loo is straight opposite the front door and tucked round the corner so no clients through my home and easy access for all :)

Love your hallway salon- colours are beautiful too. It's amazing what you can do to create a workable space isn't it. :)

Thanks yes, & my space was all thanks to you in idea you had sent in reply to me from previous thread I'd started, so thankyou big time :) xx

Thanks yes, & my space was all thanks to you in idea you had sent in reply to me from previous thread I'd started, so thankyou big time :) xx

Aw that's really made me :) so thats two of us with a hallway salon ;) marvellous! X x x

Mines newly put under the stairs, I love it. Looks dark but it actually isn't. And I do have spot lamp clamped on desk.

View attachment 35058

Have you thought about swooping places with the client so SHE is looking away from the dark corner wall so it is not so claustrophobic or putting a mirror behind you so she looks into that & reflects the light back.

We always seem to put ourselves in the corners which gives the clients nothing but wall to look at. I know as it is exactly what I did till A client/friend mentioned swooping places.

Good idea.. I can at least ask. My thoughts were only that I might get a claustrophobic client which I happen to be myself. But at least in my own home I don't feel the need to panic so much.
But having said that I have bought a huge long mirror in ikea this eve which I'll put up. It will also reflect light & open the area up. Thank fir your great suggestions xx

I'm just in the process of setting up my little home salon.
My space is quite small.
I've currently been practicing on my friends and family on dining room table where I have so much space to spread all my products and nail art bits.
I'm a bit worried when I have my room that I won't had enough space on my nail table!
Does anyone else have problem with space or any great ideas for me?
Are the plastic type trolleys a good idea or maybe a book case type Thing behind me?
anyone else limited with room size and overcome this problem?
Thanks x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Beautiful. Where did you get your nail table from please?

Beautiful. Where did you get your nail table from please?

I've got the same table. It's an Ikea Micke desk.
I bought a second hand one from eBay. It's got a really handy drawer at the front. I didn't realise when I bought it though, that the back was quite low, clients would not be able to put their legs under. But I took it apart, cut a bit off the back, removed a slat in the middle and put it back together. It's perfect now but just something to keep in mind if you want to buy one!

I've got the same table. It's an Ikea Micke desk.
I bought a second hand one from eBay. It's got a really handy drawer at the front. I didn't realise when I bought it though, that the back was quite low, clients would not be able to put their legs under. But I took it apart, cut a bit off the back, removed a slat in the middle and put it back together. It's perfect now but just something to keep in mind if you want to buy one!

Ooh do you have a photo you can send me? Do you still have the cable tidy area or is that gone now? It's a shame as it is a perfect nail desk apart from that lower side. X

Latest posts

Back