Show us your spray tanning area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmillieShellac

Reaction score
Hi, I've been all the way the search looking for a thread for this and I've been unable to find one.
I'm designing a spray tan room and I'm struggling with space, colours and equipment!
Should I get a tent, a curtain, wipeable Walls.....and the questions go on and on what extractor, what towels, where do my clients put their clothes......!!!
Where do you spray tan?
SSxx

I'll be watching this thread as I'm umming & arring about offering spray tans in the salon due to space etc xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396940766.500641.jpg
This is my room for tanning, it's actually quiet spacious. There is a clothes hanger on the door as you walk in and a full length ornate black mirror. However if I needed this room for something else i would just pop the tent down xx

View attachment 61293
This is my room for tanning, it's actually quiet spacious. There is a clothes hanger on the door as you walk in and a full length ornate black mirror. However if I needed this room for something else i would just pop the tent down xx

This looks really nice I like the little stool thank u for sharing SSxx

Does anyone use a spray tan curtain? X

How big is ur salon? Mine I am lucky bcoz it has large enough space for bathroom and shower unit so I spraytan clients in the shower and hose it down afterwards.
Shower also handy for your body treatments too.

Beauty at your finger tips!

I have wipe able walls In my tAn room and I use black towels. I also have a shower curtain in my tan room as it's super easy to clean.

We have made a separate room just enough for a curtain potentially not a tent! SS

I'm mobile with my beauty inc tanning & I have a pop up tent with all the essentials, I can take a pic next time... Jojo tanning is a must for a salon I think & wit your nails as good as they are you would get on great xx

I started a thread on this then realised it's in the biz geek section....doh!
I'm keen to see what area we use to spray tan? I have so many options going on in my head, tan tent, tan curtain, wet wall, towels or sticky feet! I have limited room in my separate tan room so I'm looking for inspiration Geeks. SS

Last edited by a moderator:
i just converted my garage and built a tanning booth. If someone can tell me how to add photos I will put it on or you can look at my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/beautywithin11

Latest posts

Back