Show us your Swarovski manicures and pedicures!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any sites you ladies would recommend to shop through for the US?

Yeah the lady I buy from is a registered seller, she's cheap extremely reliable and offers a quick service.. I'll inbox you her number :)

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Would you mind sending it my way to pretty pls :) x

How much do you charge for these

I charge £55 for express pedi with full crystals It takes me 1.25hours
£45 if only on big toe - shellac Rockstar on the rest

I know this is an old thread so sorry to drag it up again! I'm just after some advice on how I would attach them to normal polish? I got the clear ss5's from Scatter Crystals and I can't wait to try them on myself! I use OPI GelColor but I don't have a silver so I'm thinking of applying them over an OPI lacquer. I was going to apply the polish then maybe set them in a layer of NSI polybond then finish off by applying Glaze 'n Go in between the crystals before curing. Could anyone let me know if there's a better method? Should I forget the polybond and just set them in Glaze'n Go? I'm trained in acrylics but not in gels so I'm wondering if I might need something like NSI Finish Clear or NSI Top Gloss for when I offer this to clients?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1431123714.469186.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1431123750.749471.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1433369214.059260.jpg
I have literally just finished mine this is my first attempt and I love them! I got a mixture of pastel colours called 'the sherbet mix' heat do you all think?? [emoji92]

I charge £55 for express pedi with full crystals It takes me 1.25hours
£45 if only on big toe - shellac Rockstar on the rest

Angelaznailz- do you cure your shellac then apply crystals with glue over the top coat?

Has anyone used the crystals with Gellux? Would love to see any pics or if anyone could advise how to put them on. My kits are away at the moment as am having the longest house move ever but will be digging it out and ordering crystals. Anyone it any tips in where to buy them

Hey Zooks,

Thankyou!!

I did 2 coats Silver Chrome, cure each coat, then burnished in holographic glitter, thin coat of Grapefruit Sparkle then cure, add stones into tacky layer, apply topcoat with small nail art brush to get inbetween each stone, cure, then topcoat again but all over top of stones, cure, remove sticky!

I thought the topcoat would dull the crystals, but it really doesn't!! Adding the Rockstar underneath really helps with sparkle too!

Sounds a bit long winded, but well worth it - they lasted 6 weeks with only one crystal lost! :)

Hi, where's the best place to buy the crystals and how much do you charge for a Swartz pedi? And can you recommend a good glue? I seem to loose gems off easily. (Sorry for all the questions)!xxx

Latest posts

Back