Show us your tattoos!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh can I also say that I am a finalist for our Skincare brand awards in the beauty therapist of the year category! We are who we are tattooed or not. Tattoos are not for everyone they are too damn beautiful to waste on some people.

If I can just make another comment to move this forward and enjoy your tattoos - do not feed the trolls!

If I can just make another comment to move this forward and enjoy your tattoos - do not feed the trolls!

Can I jusr say that this isnt the first of this posters comment's which have caused upset? If she is a "troll" then why is she still allowed on here? Can you not ban people? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can I jusr say that this isnt the first of this posters comment's which have caused upset? If she is a "troll" then why is she still allowed on here? Can you not ban people? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have now closed this thread as there is another one started to leave these comments behind.

Yes we can ban people as well you know.

However as a team we have taken the decision that if we remove every unpleasant comment then the members dont then see how horrid some people really are. We would like to think that decent human beings should be able to moderate their own behaviour and post with common decency and respect for others!

This is tolerated within reason. Please be aware that putting something in writing on the internet is there for all to see forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back